User Reviews for Advil

Learn more about Advil.

Advil Rating Summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 294 medications used in the treatment of Headache.

Reviews for Advil to treat Headache

"I have used Advil (Ibuprofen) for over a year for most headaches. It works like a charm, better than any other medicine I've tried, even ones previous doctors have recommended (my current one does recommend Advil). When I was a kid, I used the children's Advil (chewable), and it still worked great. It didn't taste like grease, unlike most other children's medicine I had. Now as an adult, I still love it. I've never experienced any side effects, nor have I ever had any negative reactions to it. It starts kicking in super quickly, and the headaches don't tend to come back after I take a tablet of Advil. Overall highly recommended, not too pricey (especially for the amount of drug in each capsule and for the number of capsules in a container)."

S_KittenLover7172006 (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 22, 2016

"Definitely relieves my headache."

Anonymous October 2, 2011