User Reviews for Ultravate

Learn more about Ultravate.

Dermatitis 1 reviews 332 medications

9.5
Eczema 4 reviews 253 medications

8.6
Psoriasis 1 reviews 311 medications

6.3
Summary of Ultravate reviews 6 reviews 8.1

Reviews for Ultravate

For Psoriasis "I have had psoriasis for many years (40) and have seasonably felt the conditions itchiness during the springtime. This year, fed up with the condition, I used Ultravate liberally on all areas where condition exists, but this time, I also exposed the area so UV rays of 9 and above for quite some time, building up to an exposure of one hour in the sunlight. Did not find suntan booths beneficial. Where psoriasis use to be, now it is only an area that you can see, but it no longer itches. I also use coconut oil on the areas to keep the moisture in. After sun exposure, use coconut oil on top of the Ultravate and go in the shade and let the ultravate and coconut oil kind of dry up. It works for me."

Old man Stu June 27, 2016

For Eczema "The best so far. I have had very good results - stopped itching and flares. However, I still have dark scars that need to go away. "

Anonymous December 27, 2010

For Eczema "I've had eczema for years and this medicine is AMAZING! It's definitely worth every penny you pay for it!!"

nursietj May 21, 2010

For Dermatitis "i have this condition on my hands (palms) and feet (heels). I use halobetasol one day then use Dovonex then next. Halobetasol 3 days and Dovonex 4 days of the week. Using these are the only things ever prescribed that has given my any relief!! It does not go away but slows the blisters and cracking."

Anonymous July 7, 2008

For Eczema "I have had eczema for about 10 years and before Ultravate nothing worked. In 2 days Ultravate dried the itchy open skin and it was well on its way to healing."

Anonymous May 7, 2008

For Eczema "This ointment was the only thing that worked for my eczema. I had it on my leg for years and it was open and raw; the itch unbearable. I tried everything and this was the only thing that made it go away. 10 years later and it has not come back."

Anonymous April 11, 2008