Ultravate Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Ultravate (halobetasol topical) is a member of the topical steroids drug class and is commonly used for Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema and others.
The cost for Ultravate topical lotion 0.05% is around $966 for a supply of 60 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Ultravate has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic Ultravate availability
This Ultravate price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
|120 (2 x 60 milliliters)||$16.02||$1,922.02|
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Ultravate Coupons and Rebates
Ultravate offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Ultravate Co-Pay Card: Eligible commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 855-820-9077.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Ultravate
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Rx Outreach MedicationsElligibility requirements:
- May have insurance
- Determined case by case
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Rx Outreach has expanded the eligibility guidelines beyond 400% FPL to include people affected by COVID-19. Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Ultravate (halobetasol propionate)
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Ultravate (halobetasol propionate)
More about Ultravate (halobetasol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: topical steroids
- Ultravate (Advanced Reading)
- Ultravate (Halobetasol Cream and Ointment)
- Ultravate (Halobetasol Lotion)