User Reviews for Simponi Aria

Learn more about Simponi Aria.

Rheumatoid Arthritis 6 reviews 341 medications

Summary of Simponi Aria reviews 6 reviews 6.0

Reviews for Simponi Aria

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I have had 3 infusions and I am tired all the time and just want to sleep. My vision has also been more blurry. I understand the immune system can be lower on Simponi. I now have the shingles on my face and I had the shingles vaccine two years ago. I have had RA for 33 years and Plaquenil has helped me more than anything as far as stiffness and pain. Have been taking it for at least 20 years. I also take celebrex and methotrexate."

Tucker's Gaga August 9, 2016

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I just had my 2nd infusion and I feel so much better. I can do my everyday chores around the house without pain and fatigue. I feel like I am getting more oxygen, I know that sounds crazy but it is true. I can breath better.No stiffness in the mornings. I walk like a normal person again. My hair is falling out more that normal, I don't know if its the simponi , methatrate, or plaquenil. Going to call my doctor about my hair.I am on the drug company's assistance plan. I pay $ 5.00 for the simponi and $55.00 to the infusion center. ( thank god!) Simponi infusion costs $6500.00 with out insurance for 1 infusion. (August 2016, USA) I am 53, I feel better now than I have in 6 years. I have RA. Hope this helps someone decide to try simponi aire."

Ifeelsogood! August 7, 2016

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I was dx with sero positive RA nearly 35 years ago and have been on just about every NSAID, dmard, infusion and combinations of these. Simponi Aria along with lefunimide is my current cocktail. While it seems to be keeping my joint pain under control, my fatigue is off the charts and I have lots of body aches, frequent headaches and gastro problems. My bp and glucose levels are also elevated, though I'm not sure if this is due to this medication, or not."

Sfsheehy June 27, 2016

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I had to take Simponi for a brief time due to a change in insurance. I was taking Enbrel previously and was almost symptom free. Simponi did not help my RA at all! I took it once a week for about 8 weeks. I decided to pay the extra monthly expense for the Enbrel!"

Unsatisfied customer September 15, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "Amazing. I noticed a difference after my first infusion, So thankful to have the use of my hands back (musician). No side effects at all."

ark drummer June 5, 2015

For Rheumatoid Arthritis "I think it makes me sad. This was my 3rd dose and I'm almost suicidal."

Anonymous May 17, 2015