User Reviews for Formoterol to treat Bronchospasm Prophylaxis

Also known as: Perforomist, Foradil Aerolizer

JJ · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 4, 2018

“No other inhaler works as well as formotrol. Need to bring back the Foradil dry powder inhaler. It was amazing how well I could function. Using a nebulizer is difficult when you are employed”

Wheezing from flu damage August 8, 2016

“got influenza-type A about 7 weeks ago. I started wheezing a few days into it, went to hospital & they did typical asthma protocol and nothing worked. I had never had an asthma flare up before getting the flu, tho I was considered to have "mild" asthma. I was admitted to hospital. They could not stop my wheezing. I got in to see a pulminologist who said flu damaged my lung tissue. I was unable to do inhalers because of the severity of my condition. She put me on nebulized perforomist as well as nebulized pulmicort every 12 hrs. This is basically the nebulized version of Symbicort. Within just over 24 hrs my lungs were calm and quiet - it was great. I was also on 60mg pred that I was able to taper down once on this combination."”

Turn2Jesus · Taken for less than 1 month May 14, 2016

“I got influenza-type A about 7 weeks ago. I started wheezing a few days into it, went to hospital & they did typical asthma protical and nothing worked. I had never had an asthma flare up before getting the flu, tho I was considered to have "mild" asthma. I was admitted to hospital. They could not stop my wheezing. I got in to see a pulminologist who said flu damaged my lung tissue. I was unable to do inhalers because of the severity of my condition. She put me on nebulized perforomist as well as nebulized pulmicort every 12 hrs. This is basically the nebulized version of Symbicort. Within just over 24 hrs my lungs were calm and quiet - it was great. I was also on 60mg pred that I was able to taper down once on this combination.”