CG FXF (Foradil 12 mcg)
Pill with imprint CG FXF is Clear, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Foradil 12 mcg. It is supplied by Novartis Pharmaceuticals.
Formoterol is used in the treatment of copd, maintenance; asthma, maintenance; bronchospasm prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class adrenergic bronchodilators. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Formoterol 12 mcg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for CG FXF
More about formoterol
- Formoterol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- Formoterol inhalation
- Formoterol Capsules for Inhalation
- Formoterol Inhalation Solution
- Formoterol Inhalation, oral/nebulization (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.