User Reviews for Advair Diskus (Page 4)

Asthma, Maintenance
7.9

COPD, Maintenance
6.8

Summary of Advair Diskus reviews 7.6 90 reviews

Reviews for Advair Diskus

For Asthma, Maintenance "My doctor switched me to Advair 3 1/2 years ago. My wheezing and coughing has stopped! I have resumed a "normal" living style with exercise and outdoor activities. This is great considering my outdoor lifestyle was my asthma trigger. I have had none of the side effects listed for this product."

Anonymous October 20, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have use Advair 500/50 for a little over three years. It has helped control the Asthma, but there are some side effects. I don't have much taste sensation anymore, my throat feels raw, and I cough from the throat which I don't remember doing before, and I lose my voice. This dosage is too much after awhile, I get the shakes and feel week, sometimes have terrible headaches. I have tried using 500/50 in the mornings and 250/50 at night. That is only good for a short while. I need something between these two."

dandydan September 9, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have used this inhaler for several years (250 mg) and I think it is great."

Anonymous August 23, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "Advair helped me breathe better for the first 2-3 days. Then my chest would start tightening within an hour of when I was to take it. It seemed that my dependence was growing. Between that and the panic attacks, I've discontinued Advair and gone back to Ventolin HFA."

S. White July 23, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "After a couple of days using Advair my mouth has become sensitive. I like hot foods but now, just a drop of Tabasco makes my entire mouth burn. "

lardar May 24, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "One downside is that it appears to cause coughing at the throat. Overall, breathing is always easier when regularly on Advair."

Anonymous May 20, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "Haven't had one asthma attack since I've been on this medication and usually I get really bad attacks."

Anonymous April 27, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "After years of asthma I actually have thrown away full expired bottles of my fast acting inhaler because I DON'T NEED THEM NOW THAT I HAVE ADVAIR. I tried to stop it once and noticed the difference, one dose first thing in the morning and I am good for the whole day."

Anonymous February 19, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "As I get older my asthma worsens which I know is not usual but in my case it is. Advair has been a blessing."

Anonymous February 18, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance "I question the amount of powder that actually makes it into the lungs, what with the mouth, tongue and throat being wet."

roberttweet February 8, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "In 3 days Advair made me sick. I had heartburn, which I have never had. I thought I was having a heart attack until I read some internet posts confirming that heartburn is a side effect of Advair. Had trouble getting food down, it seems to be getting stuck and had chest constriction and GERD. I am discontinuing the medication pending a chat with the doctor."

boochie February 8, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance "It did stop the asthma, but it took some of the color from my teeth. I also gained weight. I'm off of it and back on Intal."

Anonymous December 9, 2008

For COPD, Maintenance "I have been on Advair Diskus for only 2 days and already I feel like I have much more energy, and I don't wheeze like I used too. Haven't had to have my inhaler in 2 days either. Time will tell lets hope I have found something that works and I can get back to a normal lifestyle."

Anonymous July 21, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance "I have used Advair for the last two years and have been asthma free since then."

j1esprit July 15, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance "Before Advair I had to go to the hospital many times because my asthma would become very severe. Since I have been using Advair I have not been to the hospital in 3 years. My asthma has become very mild and I have never felt better. I have no side effects."

Ange May 8, 2008

For COPD, Maintenance "I love Advair. It stopped my chronic wheezing and has given me back my energy."

Anonymous April 24, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance "Advair Diskus completly helped the weezing. I have a funny taste in my mouth and have terrible heartburn."

Aunt Bee March 12, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance "No doubt that Advair was effective at clearing up my lungs so that I could breath (most important). However, I did have the noted side effect of nausea... so as far as eating is concerned, I dont enjoy eating (cant taste anything) while I am on this medication"

Anonymous March 11, 2008

For Asthma, Maintenance "My lungs cleared up immediately after my first dose. No more hacking up sputum or rattling, squeaky lungs!"

lantbruk February 28, 2008