User Reviews for Flurbiprofen

Also known as: Ansaid

Learn more about Flurbiprofen.

Sciatica 1 reviews 282 medications

Pain 1 reviews 1100 medications

1.5
Summary of Flurbiprofen reviews 8 reviews 7.0

Reviews for Flurbiprofen

For Sciatica: "This drug has been a godsend for my lower back pain (sciatica.) One pill and the pain is gone. I only take it when the pain flares up, sometimes once in morning and once at night but rarely need it multiple days in a row. It also works for headaches, cramps and other pain. No side effects for me that I have noticed. So much better than muscle relaxers and opiates that make me sleepy and incoherent."

Low back pain sufferer September 1, 2016

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain: "I have been taking this medication for a week now and I feel brand new. I feel like my youth days are back. I have been tolerating this pain in my back for 3 years now and finally my Neurologist prescribed it for me and a lumbar brace. It really works. I am so thankful I am able to walk straight and pain free!!!!!"

wahoomom25 (taken for less than 1 month) October 13, 2015

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Ansaid (flurbiprofen) for Period Pain: "It works fine. I eat first then take the pill with 15-30 mins gone. Doesnt make you sleepy. "

sw33t_pea July 10, 2013

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain: "I had a strong back pain and with one pill every 12 hour for two days I feel new."

rodivan March 22, 2012

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Ansaid (flurbiprofen) for Back Pain: "Wonderful medicine for me, absolutely could not walk because of the pain in my back, 4 pills and 3 days later, was walking again. I take 2 pills at first, then 1 per day and do not need anymore until I do something like lifting something too heavy or pushing a car. Keep your script handy, but no need to take it everyday."

cabinetman October 8, 2011

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Back Pain: "I was prescribed flurboprofen 100mg twice a day after a root canal. After a few days I noticed my chronic back ache was gone. Now researching online before asking my regular Doctor if he will fill a new prescription for me."

Anonymous June 7, 2010

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Pain: "Experienced upset stomach and diarrhea - not much in the way of relief for hip and shoulder pain (possibly arthritis or bursitis)."

Anonymous November 6, 2009

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Ansaid (flurbiprofen) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Works 6 out of 10 on the pain, but still have a lot of swelling in feet and ankles."

diane1123 September 16, 2008