User Reviews for Fluoxetine to treat Schizoaffective Disorder

Also known as: Prozac, Sarafem Selfemra

Reviews for Fluoxetine

Sagecious · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 8, 2020

Prozac (fluoxetine): “The best thing ever to be invented. The very first time I took my first dose, literally 30 minutes later I went from being catatonic/incoherent/and hysterical to sudden new feeling I had never felt before in my life. Happiness, calm and serenity. My imaginary pain disappeared as well. Suddenly everything made sense. I was all like, omg god, is this what normal people feel? I couldn't believe I had been missing out on this emotion for the first 24 years of my life. It gave me my life back. Been happy, successful, productive ever since.”

Eima · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 25, 2020

“I take 20mg fluoxetine for shizoaffective disorder mixed bipolar type to prevent low mood and it is a great drug for me with like 0 side effects”

Al November 10, 2019

Prozac (fluoxetine): “I took prozac when it first came out, it was great but I was drinking with it. I joined AA 25 years ago. So my lady has been taking Prozac and she's great in every way on it so now I am taking it again. I'm feeling so much better just 20mg.I have positive thoughts for a drastic change .I recommend PROZAC”

Anonymous October 12, 2009

“Amazing worked within 3 weeks of taking it”

Learn more about Schizoaffective Disorder

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)