User Reviews for Fluoxetine to treat Schizoaffective Disorder

Also known as: Prozac

Fluoxetine has an average rating of 10.0 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Schizoaffective Disorder. 100% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Fluoxetine Rating Summary

10.0/10 average rating

Compare all 29 medications used in the treatment of Schizoaffective Disorder.

Sagecious · Taken for 2 to 5 years May 8, 2020

Prozac (fluoxetine): “The best thing ever to be invented. The very first time I took my first dose, literally 30 minutes later I went from being catatonic/incoherent/and hysterical to sudden new feeling I had never felt before in my life. Happiness, calm and serenity. My imaginary pain disappeared as well. Suddenly everything made sense. I was all like, omg god, is this what normal people feel? I couldn't believe I had been missing out on this emotion for the first 24 years of my life. It gave me my life back. Been happy, successful, productive ever since.”

Al November 10, 2019

Prozac (fluoxetine): “I took prozac when it first came out, it was great but I was drinking with it. I joined AA 25 years ago. So my lady has been taking Prozac and she's great in every way on it so now I am taking it again. I'm feeling so much better just 20mg.I have positive thoughts for a drastic change .I recommend PROZAC”

Robin November 11, 2020

“When I first took the pill 1-2 hours after it. I just knew it would change the world for me. I'm on 3th day now, concentration/focus and recovery of it is a new level for me, its almost feels unreal because I can do so much stuff now that was for me impossible before. Energy of doing more things before bed is the way I feel. Oh now I do what I was so jealous about of others before. Now I do this stuff and thats more then amazing for me. Voices what I can call them make it a lot easier being in the reality of others. They aren't as sad and longing for something else anymore. I obviously don't suffer as much as before. I know I have a lot to take care about. But know it is possible. So good this website exist. It was when looked here and all with my diagnosis schitzoaffective disorder did 10 of 10 rating I just had to as my doctor for it. And she gave me a prescription. Can just say thanks god I did that. Because my life will never be same.”

Eima · Taken for 1 to 2 years February 25, 2020

“I take 20mg fluoxetine for shizoaffective disorder mixed bipolar type to prevent low mood and it is a great drug for me with like 0 side effects”

Anonymous October 12, 2009

“Amazing worked within 3 weeks of taking it”

Learn more about Schizoaffective Disorder