User Reviews for Luvox CR

Learn more about Luvox CR.

Anxiety and Stress 2 reviews 9 medications

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder 2 reviews 11 medications

Social Anxiety Disorder 1 reviews 6 medications

Summary of Luvox CR reviews 5 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Luvox CR

For Social Anxiety Disorder "I was taking 300MG of this medication for almost 1 year. I stopped taking it for about 4 months because I wanted to see how I would feel being medication free. I faced withdrawal symptoms for 1-2 weeks after suddenly quitting from 300MG to nothing. The withdrawal symptoms weren't severe at all. During the time when I was on it, I had peace of mind. I can't describe the experience other than I felt so good that I have decided to start taking it once more. I suffered from Social Anxiety, OCD, and extreme depression."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) June 20, 2012

87 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety and Stress "I have taken many SSRIs in the past and this one worked far better for me than any other. Unfortunately I no longer have health insurance or a job and can't afford it. I now take Celexa, but it doesn't work near as well."

Anonymous January 31, 2012

36 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obsessive Compulsive Disorder "I have taken Luvox CR for 2 yrs and regular Luvox for 5 yrs before. I was taking 150mg at night but I have much better results taking it in the morning. Usual side effects (dry mouth etc.) dissipate in a few weeks. Best medicine for me and I pray it keeps working but 7 years total is pushing it."

Anonymous July 13, 2011

35 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety and Stress "I have very high stress levels and panic disorder. This has helped with my stress some and my anger levels have been a lot less severe. I take other medications for anxiety attacks so I don't think it has changed that any. My OCD hasn't changed either but I've never found a medication to change my compulsions or obsessive thoughts."

tdl86 August 2, 2010

27 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Obsessive Compulsive Disorder "I'm taking this for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, I've taken it for about 6 months. It has helped slightly. My pharmacy couldn't order it fast enough so 3 days off of it, I had a headache and threw up at work. Overall, I have had help with this. I have to take it at night because it makes me very sleepy."

Anonymous September 3, 2009

23 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Post Traumatic Stress Disorder "I have some wierd combinations of "illnesses" I take this to help with PTSD, OCD, and ADHD. I am doing so much better overall, and better than any other drug I've tried for PTSD, so I am happy with this drug."

karandben August 18, 2009

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Depression "This medication did help improve my mood slightly, but had interactions with other prescription medications I was taking at the same time. It is very important to inform your doctor about what medicines you are taking and it is also VERY IMPORTANT TO ASK if there are any contraindications with these medications. This should not be a problem if you have a good relationship with your doctor."

TCC February 25, 2009

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anorexia/Feeding Problems "I've been using this drug for 3 months now (200 mg). It works great but makes it a bit hard to fall asleep."

dra s. October 22, 2008