User Reviews for Duexis

Learn more about Duexis.

Reviews for Duexis to treat NSAID-Induced Ulcer Prophylaxis

"Am using this for post-surgery of my Cervical area. It does a good job on my headaches and throat pain.. It is a lot better than Tylenol. and safer than Hydrocodone"

Gunga Din (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 27, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"This medication has been wonderful or me. I take it for menstrual cramps, fibromyalgia and CFS symptoms, and headaches. It also is my go-to for my newly diagnosed illness costochondritis (painful chest wall and rib pain), which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Starts working in about 30minutes. I have multiple medical issues and take many medications daily, taking Duexis eliminates the need for a separate PPI (proton pump inhibitor). I highly recommend this medication, especially in the prevention of ulcers if taking NSAIDS will be a part if your daily life !"

kismetangel (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 23, 2017

Did you?  Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I was prescribed this after a car accident. Worked so well and I no longer had to take Pepcid AC 2 x a day!"

Decatladt (taken for 6 months to 1 year) May 25, 2014