User Reviews for Tri-Lo-Marzia

Birth Control
3.6

Summary of Tri-Lo-Marzia reviews 3.8 16 reviews

Reviews for Tri-Lo-Marzia

For Birth Control "I absolutely HATE this pill! It makes me so grumpy and totally kills my sex drive. I do not recommend anyone using it"

Bmic (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 12, 2018

For Birth Control "I would rather use the pull out method and have 5 more children with my husband than use this birth control. I am pretty laid back, I don't yell and scream or get upset very easily but I was down right awful. I couldn't control my mood swings what so ever. One minute I was Happy Hertha and the next I was Psycho Sylva. My face broke out in little tiny pimples and I've never ever had acne. I bled for 4-5 days so after 5 years of no periods I thought that was pretty good. Wrong. It was followed by 10 days of nonstop spotting..sometimes heavier than my period of BROWN blood. What a mess ! I lost about 15 pounds and looked like I was on drugs and contemplated going into a psych center bc I literally thought I was losing it. Save yourself the life crisis and choose something else!"

Itsanoformedawg (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 2, 2018

For Birth Control "The WORST!!!! New gyno suggested after I specifically requested ortho Tri cyclene l. On this I gained 29lbs in 3 months, I workout 5 days a week and can’t lose 5lbs. I’ve been depressed, moody, bloated, severe headaches, having anxiety and either eating everything in sight or not eating at all. And absolutely NO SEX DRIVE. I do NOT recommend this product to anyone. It also caused my lymph nodes to swell up Please be EXTRA CAREFUL WHEN TRYING THESE PILLS.... I just threw out my pills In the trash ..."

Joey83 (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 17, 2018

For Birth Control "I have been on this for about five days and have experienced horrible nausea. For about 20 minutes after I swallow this pill through the rest of the day, and sometimes the next morning, I have a lump in my throat and non-stop nausea and bloating. It is absolutely horrible. I am getting off of this and going with an alternate method as soon as I can."

Sarella (taken for less than 1 month) July 13, 2018

For Acne "I've always had irregular periods which has caused me to have severe acne due to imbalanced hormones. This birth control cleared my skin up, BUT LET ME TELL YOU EVERYTHING ELSE WITH THIS BIRTH CONTROL HAS BEEN TERRIBLE. I used to be 105lb and always a pretty small person considering I'm only 5'2, and I started this brith control by September or maybe even October of 2017 and by November I was already at 115lb, which honestly looked good on me until it wouldn't stop! By January I was about 127lb and now it is July and I'm currently 134lb. The weight gain this medicine has made me gain is ridiculous! This medicine also made me have so many mood swings and I'd say my periods are worse, I have bloating even when I'm not near my period, and my face always feels swollen. This medicine has made my self esteem very low with the weight gain I've experienced and I've had frequent mood changes. I'm am fed up with this birth control and have an appointment to switch over ASAP."

MMD July 4, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "This is the third pill I’ve tried for heavy bleeding and severe pain. Other pills made me incredibly irritable, very angry, bloated, dizzy, and exhausted. This one has only made me bloated and exhausted. I can’t live my life this way. I’ll have to deal with the 5 days of major blood loss and pain that makes me almost black out I suppose."

Joni (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 31, 2018

For Birth Control "Pros: Cramps that don't make me want to die, bleeding is ok, period lasts about 5 days but no heavy, heavy days like before. Cons: My breasts swelled, but get smaller if I work out. If that bothers you, then this birth control just isn't for you in my opinion. I did gain weight, not a whole lot but enough and losing it is killer. I can get down about 5 pounds before I plateau with lots of exercise and good diet. Once I stop exercising for a week, it climbs back up but never goes over my max. So that's nice. Before my period, I'm kind of moody, but I know how to regulate myself and make myself feel better. I do feel tired often and have trouble concentrating sometimes but I can control it. The worst is my sex drive. I don't get wet hardly ever before sex, even with foreplay. Honestly, I'm not pregnant, I'm not severely overweight and I'm not suicidal. Good for me."

Mel May 10, 2018

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "Absolutely terrible. After trying this pill for only 5 days, it is now in the trash. I have had pretty bad periods my whole life, usually lasting for 10 days or more. The timing in between can go from 3-7 weeks. I also have frequent cysts and severe mood disruptions. I was put on this recently with hope that it would stabilize all this. Well, I will deal with what I know and try healthy alternatives. This completely defeated me for a week. My mood dropped to the lowest I've felt in a long time. I couldn't stop crying. My head was pounding and I vomited for days. I almost immediately stopped taking this pill because it was SCARY. I've now been off for three days and my head is still pounding, I'm incredibly nauseous and I've started bleeding heavily. I hope other people can find relief but I also want you to know that it can be shockingly bad. I've had issues with anxiety and depression before and I wish my doctor would have been more concerned with the reaction this pill could cause."

June (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been on a whole lot of pills. Yaz, beyaz, loloestrin, gianvi, blisovi, and more. This particular pill (Tri lo Marzia) it seems doesn't make my mood shift as easily as other pills that made me much more emotional and would cause me to cry much more. It has made me gain a couple of pounds, but I don't personally think that's a deal breaker. Although my appetite on this pill is crazy, it changes drastically every week. Some weeks I'm always hungry, others I barely want to eat a full meal. My acne is under control, my moods are under control. The only real negative is I notice myself getting dizzy when I'm under stress which never happened to me before. Overall considering all of this, 8/10. Other pills have caused me allergic reactions, this one has yet to do that so it's a win."

Rmartin12 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 29, 2018

For Acne "I was put on this for acne and my headaches and moods have been extremely awful; I have broken down so many times and the back of my head is in serious pain. When I take pain killers to help with the headaches I feel pretty fine, but man this pill is seriously getting to me and I’m gonna fight through and see how long all these symptoms will last."

KE (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been on several different types of birth control, and this one is my favorite. I switched about two months ago from Junel 1/20, and it has been amazing. My skin cleared up, my moods stabilized, my periods are far lighter. I know everyone's experience is different, but I love this pill."

lt923402384 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2018

For Birth Control "Been using this for a month and my sex drive is dead! Hormones are everywhere and extremely moody definitely switching asap"

Anonymous December 24, 2017

For Birth Control "My pharmacy switched me from Tri-lo sprintec to this because it was free on my insurance. I am on month 3. For me, the positives are that I've lost the weight I gained on tri-lo sprintec and I am no longer bloated all the time. However my mood, which was even and calm before, changed immediately on this pill. My mood changes in an instant and I've had several breakdowns and severe anxiety which almost never happens to me. I am also starting to experience hair thinning and inflamed pimples all over my chin and cheek area which was never an issue before, not since I took accutane. I am switching after this pack to brand name ortho tri cyclen lo with the hopes that my skin clears back up and my mood stabilizes."

clairebottttt (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 3, 2017

For Birth Control "Switched from ortho-tri-cyclene to Tri-lo-marzia because I mysteriously received a free renewal in the mail (w/o prescription). Weird, I know. It's been making me super tired, bloated, and depressed. I've been taking it for 5 days and I'm going to stop taking it and see my doctor asap. I don't know why I got this free, un-prescribed prescription in the mail but it sucks."

Bunny00 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2017

For Birth Control "This set off my OCD, which I literally had not experienced in 10 years. I went off of it after 3 days of utter torment, anxious paranoia and feelings of extreme shame and guilt. It's been 5 days and things are starting to feel better, but I'm still waiting to feel like myself again. This was frighteningly terrible."

tormented March 26, 2017

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was put on Tri Lo Marzia for heavy periods. It has been working wonders for me. I have had light periods, less aches and pains, and I have had regular periods."

Angel7779 August 2, 2016