User Reviews for Tri-Lo-Marzia

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Tri-Lo-Marzia.

Abnormal Uterine Bleeding

1 review 109 medications
Birth Control
2.5

Summary of Tri-Lo-Marzia reviews 6.3 5 reviews

Reviews for Tri-Lo-Marzia

For Birth Control "Been using this for a month and my sex drive is dead! Hormones are everywhere and extremely moody definitely switching asap"

Anonymous December 24, 2017

For Birth Control "My pharmacy switched me from Tri-lo sprintec to this because it was free on my insurance. I am on month 3. For me, the positives are that I've lost the weight I gained on tri-lo sprintec and I am no longer bloated all the time. However my mood, which was even and calm before, changed immediately on this pill. My mood changes in an instant and I've had several breakdowns and severe anxiety which almost never happens to me. I am also starting to experience hair thinning and inflamed pimples all over my chin and cheek area which was never an issue before, not since I took accutane. I am switching after this pack to brand name ortho tri cyclen lo with the hopes that my skin clears back up and my mood stabilizes."

clairebottttt (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 3, 2017

For Birth Control "Switched from ortho-tri-cyclene to Tri-lo-marzia because I mysteriously received a free renewal in the mail (w/o prescription). Weird, I know. It's been making me super tired, bloated, and depressed. I've been taking it for 5 days and I'm going to stop taking it and see my doctor asap. I don't know why I got this free, un-prescribed prescription in the mail but it sucks."

Bunny00 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2017

For Birth Control "This set off my OCD, which I literally had not experienced in 10 years. I went off of it after 3 days of utter torment, anxious paranoia and feelings of extreme shame and guilt. It's been 5 days and things are starting to feel better, but I'm still waiting to feel like myself again. This was frighteningly terrible."

tormented March 26, 2017

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was put on Tri Lo Marzia for heavy periods. It has been working wonders for me. I have had light periods, less aches and pains, and I have had regular periods."

Angel7779 August 2, 2016