User Reviews for Tri-Lo-Marzia

Birth Control
4.8

Summary of Tri-Lo-Marzia reviews 5.1 8 reviews

Reviews for Tri-Lo-Marzia

For Birth Control "I've been on a whole lot of pills. Yaz, beyaz, loloestrin, gianvi, blisovi, and more. This particular pill (Tri lo Marzia) it seems doesn't make my mood shift as easily as other pills that made me much more emotional and would cause me to cry much more. It has made me gain a couple of pounds, but I don't personally think that's a deal breaker. Although my appetite on this pill is crazy, it changes drastically every week. Some weeks I'm always hungry, others I barely want to eat a full meal. My acne is under control, my moods are under control. The only real negative is I notice myself getting dizzy when I'm under stress which never happened to me before. Overall considering all of this, 8/10. Other pills have caused me allergic reactions, this one has yet to do that so it's a win."

Rmartin12 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 29, 2018

For Acne "I was put on this for acne and my headaches and moods have been extremely awful; I have broken down so many times and the back of my head is in serious pain. When I take pain killers to help with the headaches I feel pretty fine, but man this pill is seriously getting to me and I’m gonna fight through and see how long all these symptoms will last."

KE (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2018

For Birth Control "I've been on several different types of birth control, and this one is my favorite. I switched about two months ago from Junel 1/20, and it has been amazing. My skin cleared up, my moods stabilized, my periods are far lighter. I know everyone's experience is different, but I love this pill."

lt923402384 (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 28, 2018

For Birth Control "Been using this for a month and my sex drive is dead! Hormones are everywhere and extremely moody definitely switching asap"

Anonymous December 24, 2017

For Birth Control "My pharmacy switched me from Tri-lo sprintec to this because it was free on my insurance. I am on month 3. For me, the positives are that I've lost the weight I gained on tri-lo sprintec and I am no longer bloated all the time. However my mood, which was even and calm before, changed immediately on this pill. My mood changes in an instant and I've had several breakdowns and severe anxiety which almost never happens to me. I am also starting to experience hair thinning and inflamed pimples all over my chin and cheek area which was never an issue before, not since I took accutane. I am switching after this pack to brand name ortho tri cyclen lo with the hopes that my skin clears back up and my mood stabilizes."

clairebottttt (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 3, 2017

For Birth Control "Switched from ortho-tri-cyclene to Tri-lo-marzia because I mysteriously received a free renewal in the mail (w/o prescription). Weird, I know. It's been making me super tired, bloated, and depressed. I've been taking it for 5 days and I'm going to stop taking it and see my doctor asap. I don't know why I got this free, un-prescribed prescription in the mail but it sucks."

Bunny00 (taken for less than 1 month) September 9, 2017

For Birth Control "This set off my OCD, which I literally had not experienced in 10 years. I went off of it after 3 days of utter torment, anxious paranoia and feelings of extreme shame and guilt. It's been 5 days and things are starting to feel better, but I'm still waiting to feel like myself again. This was frighteningly terrible."

tormented March 26, 2017

For Abnormal Uterine Bleeding "I was put on Tri Lo Marzia for heavy periods. It has been working wonders for me. I have had light periods, less aches and pains, and I have had regular periods."

Angel7779 August 2, 2016