User Reviews for Esomeprazole to treat NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer

Also known as: Nexium, Nexium 24HR, Nexium IV

Reviews for Esomeprazole

Centralflblonde13 May 17, 2017

Nexium (esomeprazole): “I have been having do really bad heartburn and was so excited to get the new nexium clear minis to try out ! I have been using them for 7 days and already so a huge difference!! I'm not waking up all night to heartburn!”

mom96 · Taken for less than 1 month May 19, 2016

Nexium (esomeprazole): “This was one of the best free samples I have gotten.. 14 day free sample and now Nexium 24 hour has a customer for life!! Love it!! I can now do all the things I used to with out being in pain!”

GERDGAL May 20, 2011

Nexium (esomeprazole): “It helps so much. Before this, my life was miserable with the morning nausea then vomiting tons of acid straight from the stomach. It is not a way to live. We need to be grateful we have resources such as Nexium and other options to help and to treat these conditions. I know for sure in my case!”

Anonymous September 7, 2009

Nexium (esomeprazole): “This medicine works very well for me. I highly recommend it, as it dramatically reduces the amount of acid in my stomach after a gastric ulcer bleed, which after being repaired, I do NOT want to experience that pain again.”

Learn more about NSAID-Induced Gastric Ulcer