User Reviews for Vimovo

Learn more about Vimovo.

Vimovo Rating Summary

8.4/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 231 medications used in the treatment of Osteoarthritis.

Reviews for Vimovo to treat Osteoarthritis

"Horrible experience. Took for 14 days as directed and by day 11 There was blood in my bowel movements. Days 12 and 13 had me doubled over with severe stomach pains and watery diarrhea up to ( no exaggeration...18 times a day) I figured that it was from this new medication and stopped immediately. Stomach pain subsided but now need a colonoscopy to be sure that I am ok. Also gained 8 pounds in these 2 weeks. Really helped with my hip pain but no thanks...... I'd rather deal with hip pain than this nightmare."

dnsjns July 26, 2016

"I am 49. I have severe osteoarthritis, and no pain medication before Vimovo could touch the pain. Opiates in high doses worked, but I'd be a vegetable! I also have GERD, which made taking medicines difficult. Without Vimovo, I simply could not walk, work, play with my children, etc. No side effects for me. The cost is prohibitive for many, I'd think. Without insurance, I would never be able to afford it."

HHR October 8, 2015

"I noticed pain relief right away using this medicine, along with my other pain meds. A good medicine for inflammation."

Ifeelgreat (taken for less than 1 month) December 9, 2014

"No more diarrhea. Excellent pain relief. Vimovo is great."

Anonymous January 18, 2012

"First time I have been pain-free for at least two years."

jepps October 27, 2011

"Excellent for pain relief of my hands and knees with no more stomach upset. No side effects noted. Great medicine."

Anonymous August 3, 2011

81 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate