User Reviews for Nytol

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Nytol.

Insomnia
6.6

Not Listed / Other

1 review
Summary of Nytol reviews 6.6 6 reviews

Reviews for Nytol

For Insomnia "I took these every night for a week after struggling with insomnia, hate the groggy feeling sleeping tablets give you the next day so thought I'd give these ago. Worked perfectly with no side effects. Went away for the weekend and forgot to take them with me. First night, didn't sleep at all, second night finally drifted off sometime after 7.30am and was woke at 9.45, last night got about an hour to 2 hours. Was absolutely done in, got home and that night took a nytol and slept like a baby. My fear is can I survive without these tablets now. Hopefully they keep working so I don't need too."

Singy (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Did not seem to work Felt tired the next day"

Ford C Max July 7, 2017

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Awoke with banging headache similar to a whisky hangover!Not good..."

Painfulgirl August 1, 2016

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "I have had problems sleeping lately. Someone recommend me to use these pill and they actually are really good. I have used them twice in a row and have slept well and even woke up when alarm came on."

Sanny1508 October 18, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

"I've been taking nytol for a week now and they do work for trouble sleeping as I work night shifts and its hard to sleep when the sun is shining through the window. BUT its making me miss days of work because I will sleep for 14-16 hours at a time, its making me sleep through my alarm (I have the sonicboom alarm clock which shakes the whole bed and is really loud but its now not waking me up) it knocks me out within 30-40 min of taking it"

mattlev May 1, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

For Insomnia "Tried a lot of medicines but this one is good with no side effects."

Anonymous January 20, 2009