User Reviews for Nytol

Insomnia
4.5

Summary of Nytol reviews 4.7 8 reviews

Reviews for Nytol

For Insomnia "Struggled to stay asleep since breast cancer and treatment a year ago. Read the reviews and thought I’d give them a go. Complete waste of money. Taken 2 the last couple of nights and still no sleep. Save your money don’t bother buying these."

Aspi (taken for less than 1 month) September 22, 2018

For Insomnia "Took 2 last nite didn’t get to sleep for hours 4 tonight still tossing and turning 3 hours later"

Richie September 1, 2018

For Insomnia "I took one to help with sleep during a stressful project and so did my partner. I had the most horrendous nightmares of people committing suicide. Never again I thought. I mentioned to my partner and he had exactly the same experience. I very rarely if ever have bad dreams. This drug is natural Valerian root which I researched online afterwards and there is a lot of similar experiences reported. But the side effect is not mentioned in the notes with the drug. Its not a great experience. I'd recommend avoiding it completely."

Joe (taken for less than 1 month) March 5, 2018

For Insomnia "I took these every night for a week after struggling with insomnia, hate the groggy feeling sleeping tablets give you the next day so thought I'd give these ago. Worked perfectly with no side effects. Went away for the weekend and forgot to take them with me. First night, didn't sleep at all, second night finally drifted off sometime after 7.30am and was woke at 9.45, last night got about an hour to 2 hours. Was absolutely done in, got home and that night took a nytol and slept like a baby. My fear is can I survive without these tablets now. Hopefully they keep working so I don't need too."

Singy (taken for less than 1 month) September 6, 2017

For Insomnia "Did not seem to work Felt tired the next day"

Ford C Max July 7, 2017

For Insomnia "Awoke with banging headache similar to a whisky hangover!Not good..."

Painfulgirl August 1, 2016

For Insomnia "I have had problems sleeping lately. Someone recommend me to use these pill and they actually are really good. I have used them twice in a row and have slept well and even woke up when alarm came on."

Sanny1508 October 18, 2015

"I've been taking nytol for a week now and they do work for trouble sleeping as I work night shifts and its hard to sleep when the sun is shining through the window. BUT its making me miss days of work because I will sleep for 14-16 hours at a time, its making me sleep through my alarm (I have the sonicboom alarm clock which shakes the whole bed and is really loud but its now not waking me up) it knocks me out within 30-40 min of taking it"

mattlev May 1, 2015

For Insomnia "Tried a lot of medicines but this one is good with no side effects."

Anonymous January 20, 2009