User Reviews for Benadryl Allergy to treat Pruritus
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Benadryl Allergy
"These blister packs are insanely hard to open! I don't get it!! Children safe is one thing, making it hard for an adult is another..Ill never buy these again just to protest.."
Dave March 12, 2019
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about Benadryl Allergy (diphenhydramine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets)
- Benadryl Allergy (Diphenhydramine Elixir, Liquid, and Syrup)
- Benadryl Allergy Ultratabs