User Reviews for Tiazac

High Blood Pressure
8.5

Summary of Tiazac reviews 9.0 2 reviews

Reviews for Tiazac

For High Blood Pressure "I was on Cardizem for many years for hbp but has problems with tiredness. My cardiologist switched me to Tiazac 120 mg and recommended taking it before going to bed. It worked well; however, I have now been put on a blood thinner for AFib and am extremely tired, confused and listless. Still taking the Cardizem. Have a doctor appointment to see if I can get off the blood thinner. Have tried Pradaxa and now on Eliquis. Don't like what it has done to my personality and functioning."

PeeJay (taken for 10 years or more) July 19, 2018

For Atrial Fibrillation "Hi, I've been taking 240 mg of tiazac every evening for the past 11 years after a trip to the ER at 37 years old. I waited about 2 hours to call the paramedics, but after being unable to climb the stairs I decided to call them. My heartbeat was still well over 200 when I got to the ER. I was lucky to be in good shape because it is well possible my heart would not have held on at that rate for that long. Tiazac works great for me. At first I tried 2 pills per day, but did not work very well. After a few weeks my doctor switched me to long release 240 mg. I'm still with it 11 years later and training for a triathlon in the fall and 25 k next spring. If your conditions allows it, exercise ! and drink decaf. ! (for me at least)"

canuck2016 (taken for 10 years or more) February 16, 2016

For High Blood Pressure "360mg/daily: severe thirst, dry eye, dry mouth, itchy skin. Went to have a 2nd opinion and that MD put me on 180mg ER twice daily with no ill effects. I must have been sensitive to an agent within the 360 mg SA compound."

stargazer50 February 5, 2012