Tiazac Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Tiazac (diltiazem) is a member of the calcium channel blocking agents drug class and is commonly used for Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis, Heart Failure and High Blood Pressure.
This Tiazac price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Tiazac oral capsule, extended release (120 mg/24 hours) is around $70 for a supply of 30 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Tiazac is available, see diltiazem prices.
Oral Capsule, Extended Release
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Tiazac Coupons and Rebates
Tiazac offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Tiazac
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Tiazac (diltiazem)
More about Tiazac (diltiazem)
- Tiazac Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 2 Reviews
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents