User Reviews for Cardizem CD to treat High Blood Pressure

Reviews for Cardizem CD

chipind · Taken for less than 1 month June 26, 2018

“I developed white spots and sores in my mouth just a few days after starting this medication. I thought it was my partial plate doing it, made five trips to the dentist for adjustments, nothing worked, it just got worse. on an impulse I researched the side affects of this med, and there you go - white spots and sores in the mouth. The dentist started treating me for thrush, so now I am on steroids, and a mouth wash for that. Needless to say, I am no longer taking the med. I was also experiencing fatigue and dizziness.”

Libby · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 19, 2018

“HYPERTENSION DUE TO UNCONTROLLED INTRACTABLE PAIN. Enlarged Heart with small Mitral Valve leak. 30 mg x 2 per day. Worked well for about a month, then Extreme GI, and Eye Dryness occurred to the point it changed my vision and affected my receding gum lines. EVERY ONE OF THESE HYPERTENSION DRUGS HAVE GI SIDE EFFECTS AND DRYNESS that will affect your vision. Why can't I have what I really need PAIN CONTROL, then I wouldn't need a Hypertension drug.”