User Reviews for Cardizem CD

High Blood Pressure 1.5
Summary of Cardizem CD reviews 1.5 2 reviews

Reviews for Cardizem CD

chipind · Taken for less than 1 month June 26, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: “I developed white spots and sores in my mouth just a few days after starting this medication. I thought it was my partial plate doing it, made five trips to the dentist for adjustments, nothing worked, it just got worse. on an impulse I researched the side affects of this med, and there you go - white spots and sores in the mouth. The dentist started treating me for thrush, so now I am on steroids, and a mouth wash for that. Needless to say, I am no longer taking the med. I was also experiencing fatigue and dizziness.”

Libby · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 19, 2018

For High Blood Pressure: “HYPERTENSION DUE TO UNCONTROLLED INTRACTABLE PAIN. Enlarged Heart with small Mitral Valve leak. 30 mg x 2 per day. Worked well for about a month, then Extreme GI, and Eye Dryness occurred to the point it changed my vision and affected my receding gum lines. EVERY ONE OF THESE HYPERTENSION DRUGS HAVE GI SIDE EFFECTS AND DRYNESS that will affect your vision. Why can't I have what I really need PAIN CONTROL, then I wouldn't need a Hypertension drug.”

jarc · Taken for less than 1 month July 27, 2013

For Atrial Fibrillation: “I was happy with medication, as I did not have as many side effect, but on day 17 of taking it, I developed a rash on my stomach, next day chest and lower back, third day neck and face. It was the only thing I was doing differently, so I looked up its side effects. Rash was listed and could occur within 10 to 20 days. It is a Saturday, so as advised online I stopped the medication. I hope this a temporary condition, and I can begin again, or an alternative can be found.”

Anonymous October 1, 2012

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: “I am on 240 mg once a day, Been taking meds since Feb 2011. Works GREAT for treating the heart problem only I have side effects. A week after starting the medication at the lowest dosage I developed sinus congestion. Increased my medication after six months and the congestion continued and now developed sinus drainage down my throat that caused a cough. Medicine was increased again and now the congestion/cough/wheezing is getting unbearable. I took myself off the medicines and within 4 days all my symptoms were GONE!”

BlondeNurse November 10, 2011

For Atrial Flutter: “I have been diagnosed for 3 years with tachycardia and the doctor does not know why I have such a high heart rate. Was put on this medicine. Still at rest my heart rate is over 100. Yesterday he upped the dosage from 180 to 240mg. I'm so tired of having this problem and taking this medicine. ”

Anonymous January 14, 2011

For Atrial Fibrillation: “Been on this for over 1 month. AF still happening nearly everyday. May last for 36 hours. I don't think it does any good. I'll see doctor in 12 days. Hope he has something else to try.”

Anonymous September 4, 2009

For Atrial Fibrillation: “I have been on this medicine for two months. I have had one attack since I started. I do feel a little tired and weak but no other side effects.”

woohoo August 1, 2009

For Supraventricular Tachycardia: “I have been on this medication a couple of years for supraventricular tachycardia and hypertension and have not had ONE episode of SVT since being on it. I used to get SVT once or twice a month, so this medicine has truly made my life better. The problem I now face is with my insurance company since they are hiking up non-generic co-pays to 4 times as much as before. Since there is no generic until 2011, I must either forego this medicine and try something else or pay something I can't afford. This is frustrating when I know the medicine works.”