User Reviews for Zipsor to treat Back Pain

Zipsor has an average rating of 7.2 out of 10 from a total of 13 ratings for the treatment of Back Pain. 69% of those users who reviewed Zipsor reported a positive effect, while 31% reported a negative effect.

Zipsor Rating Summary

7.2/10 average rating

Compare all 165 medications used in the treatment of Back Pain.

Reviews for Zipsor

Kew · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2018

“I don't think this works any better than taking one or two Aleve and it cost the insurance company $1500. Not worth it.”

Was in pain August 29, 2018

“I was in pain so bad I needed back surgery. Zipsor came on the market and helped me put off surgery till 2016. I worked for pain doctors at that time. Only meds I used.”

Nakata · Taken for less than 1 month March 18, 2018

“I have Degenerative disc disease (DDD), spinal stenosis, sciatica, 11 yr chronic back pain, arthritis, cervical pain, post operative foot pain. 40 yo female 5'9.5" 132 lbs Started zipsor yesterday, only took three spread out thru the day each time I ate, noticed significant difference. Was even able to get out and hike for the first time in a year. Noticed some stomach discomfort and maybe slight loss of appetite but will definitely continue to take this med and hope the stomach issue goes away ”

Anonymous · Taken for 1 to 6 months July 12, 2012

“It work great, I'm 37 and have had back pain for about 15 years now. I have tried several things over the years and nothing work for more than a week or two. I didn't realize how well Zipsor worked until I went on vacation for a week and forgot to take it. I was in pain all week long. When I got home, I start taking it again and I fill better than I have in 15 years.”

jfernald December 14, 2009

“I am a long time sufferer of sciatica. I have taken as much as 3600 mg of ibuprofen with only minor relief. My PCP gave me some samples on Tuesday. I took 1 Zipsor before flying from Albuquerque to Houston and had relief within the hour and for 3 full days afterward. I had no side effects.”

Doodle1966 December 20, 2013

“I have sciatica in leg, was in very bad pain for over a week finally doctor gave me Zipsor and Steroid and after 2 days I am feeling so much better! Hardly any pain in my leg. I thought I was never getting better! Thanks Zipsor!”

ColleenE December 9, 2015

“I've had herniated discs for 5 years and the back and nerve pain can be really intense and debilitating. Started using Zipsor about 18 months ago and it makes it possible for me to live. I'm so grateful for this product, and I hope I never have to stop taking it for any reason!”

Juris Ohio March 3, 2013

“My doctor prescribed it for me as follow-up from epidural injection I had two days ago. My pain is considerably better, but I am guessing/hoping from the procedure, not from the Zipsor. I am having terrible stomach problems, that are outweighing what I am guessing the pain relief to be. Going to discontinue as a result. If lower back pain level rises, I may go back to it and bear the stomach discomfort.”

Anonymous May 31, 2011

“Because of an auto accident a year ago I had a partial separation of my right sacroiliac joint. I've taken Advil, Celebrex, and Mobic along with steroid injections and received little or no pain relief. Zipsor is the only medication I've taken that has reduced the inflammation long enough for the joint to begin to heal thus giving my pain relief.”

patti p September 19, 2011

“I have spinal stenosis and sciatica from the spinal stenosis. I have tried various prescriptions but Zipsor helps the most. Sometimes I can take only two a day and it works, sometimes more if the pain persists. But, it works well for me.”

wrp325 March 7, 2011

“I was suffering from an impingement of a nerve root exiting the left side of the T10 - T11 junction. I was prescribed Zipsor in combination with Skelaxin (muscle relaxant). The combination provided no discernible pain relief. However, I did suffer from significant stomach and intestinal pain. The stomach & intestinal pain stopped within 12 hours of discontinuing the Zipsor. Overall, not a pleasant experience.”

Anonymous November 15, 2011

“I am a 27 year old mother of 2 small children with a severe back injury. In hopes of cutting back on the narcotic pain medicines I started Zipsor. No Luck, within a week I was unable to get out of bed. I am now back on the narcotic pain medicines but am still looking for an alternate solution.”

Facetmike · Taken for less than 1 month February 19, 2015

“I started taking this medication and within a few hours my back pain was considerably better and I have been suffering with back pain for 14 years and this is the best I have felt in a long time.”

Learn more about Back Pain