User Reviews for Diazepam (Page 5)

Also known as: Diastat, Diastat AcuDial, Diastat Pediatric, Diazepam Intensol, Dizac, Valium, Valrelease, Zetran

Learn more about Diazepam.

ICU Agitation 1 reviews 13 medications

Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 2 reviews 78 medications

Tetanus 1 reviews 18 medications

Summary of Diazepam reviews 392 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Diazepam

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "During my cancer treatment, valium was prescribed to me for muscles spasms. It only took about 10 minutes to start working, it has done the job very well for me. I've been able to do my physical therapy with minimal pain , and soon hope to be pain-free!"

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2016

43 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "Valium works for me I have a panic disorder and I was taking Ativan (Lorazepam) in the US. since 2004. And my psychiatrist changed it to Diazepam) 10 mg sometimes 5mg since I have lived in Manila,Philippines. I have to wean off Lorazepam for awhile since you can't just stop Lorazepam right away and there is no Lorazepam here in Manila. Diazepam is the answer so I have switch to it. It works really well.."

Rdsn January 14, 2016

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "I have suffered with sciatica and spinal stenosis for over 6 years. I have a pinched nerve and have a numb left foot and back of leg plus pain all the time. I also have TMJ and developed Trigeminal Neuralgia for which my Dr prescribed 2.5 mg Diazepam. Not only did it help with that problem but has given me relief from my back pain. My only regret is no doctors suggested this to me years ago. They could have saved me years of pain and misery. I just hope my Dr will always be willing to prescribe this for me."

P Sandy January 13, 2016

58 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I was given this for GAD, 5mg twice daily. It works great for anxiety and for sleep. I'm authorized 15mg daily but normally I take 10 as described above. Before this I tried lie 20 different medications and they all gave me several side effects until the Doc gave me this one. Mild muscle relaxer which I also need, god for sleep and awake on day time when need to be awake and alert. Sure, if I lay back on day time after taking the pill I can easily take a nice nap. ;-)"

Papote55 January 13, 2016

48 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "This completely saved me. I tried so many medications for my severe bilateral sciatica, and NOTHING was stopping the horrible pain and cramping. This medication (at about 5mg) gives me 90-95% relief. it is a complete miracle for me. May have saved my life. My only complaint is that it makes me quite drowsy all the time. I feel as though I am walking through water. Very lethargic. I do curse my so-called medical professionals for not suggesting it for 7 hellish weeks!!!"

itinerant64 (taken for less than 1 month) January 11, 2016

34 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "Relax nicely, act better than cyclobenzaprine"

Woturumogaloya (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2016

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "Diazapan have saved my life I take two 5mg tablets a day. While on these meds my head seems more clearer I don't want to harm my self or others"

Jim1408764 January 9, 2016

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Night Terrors: "Without 5 mg. of Valium shortly before bedtime I awake in 20 minutes to two hours with an anxiety attack that keeps me up and yet unable to concentrate enough to read or even watch TV. With 5 mg. of Valium I sleep through the night! I've take it before bed for 10 years now. I've taken it once in the daytime three or four times a year (before a speech or flying) but otherwise have never gotten any kick out of it or craved it."

JumboJet (taken for 10 years or more) January 6, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "Valium has saved my life. I suffered from "neck tightness" that almost drove me to the point of insanity, which no doctor could diagnosis or understand. I thought there was no solution and had lost all hope. It turned out to be a psychological thing (anxiety disorder) but the Valium immediately alleviated my symptoms. I take the Valium when I feel my anxiety symptoms flare up. These days I don't need to take it that often, knowing its just anxiety"

Jake H (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 6, 2016

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "Had a nervous breakdown years ago after coming off steroids. I was agitated, angry and so anxious I could not function, I did not want to do anything, I'd stay in my room and hide away due to strong feelings of anxiety! Diazepam allowed me to be able to leave the house, interact with friends and family who I would have avoided, go grocery shopping and cope in large crowds! Wonderful drug and remember, theres use and theres abuse..."

Breezyboy January 4, 2016

30 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "I'm 20 years old and had a severe sports injury while lifting weights. I tore several muscles in my pelvic area, thigh area, and also developed nerve damage. I'm currently on Oxycodone daily. I also get SEVERE muscle spasms - spasms that feel like huge, tight knots and inflammation. My Pain Management doctor prescribed me 10 mg of Valium three times a day. It's wonderful for my muscle pain and spasms. It calms my body down completely, relieves the tightness, the throbbing, and diminishes my muscle pain. It's very mild yet effective, and doesn't make me groggy like other muscle relaxers I've tried."

NoMoreSpasms (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 26, 2015

32 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "Totally relaxes me and I am able to do normal things like even just going to the shop and keeping appointments. "

skagnbonemàn… (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 25, 2015

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Meniere's Disease: "I love you diazepam. Taken only as needed and makes me feel human again. Menieres so depressing, I will take any small side effects happily. Had menieres for over 25 years. "

Don't like to take Allopathic December 22, 2015

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I have been on diazepam long term, started because of PTSD. It is a mild sedative if I'm relaxing I'll get tired, if I'm working I don't get tired I just feel no negative feelings. It really is a chill pill. I am in construction field now and no issues and if I take one before going to bed my back pain soothes (Valium is mild muscle relaxer) and I always seem to have pleasant dreams. Never had a bad dream since on Valium, but at the same time it isn't luxurious or fantasy dreams either. It has been a miracle drug for me. I do not like how doctors now like to avoid benzos. Valium is a great medicine. I take 30mg per day generic brand. Hope this helps someone."

Nellbear December 11, 2015

153 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "My first choice for muscle spams"

Anonymous December 7, 2015

26 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Alcohol Withdrawal: "A good choice just to help. Withdrawal from drink are not as bad as so many people make out. If you really want this, you will do anything to be clean. I'm sober 6 years."

Anonymous December 7, 2015

20 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I have tried a lot of different anti- anxiety meds and Valium is the only one that actually works for me and I don't get nasty side effects with."

Bree85 (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 3, 2015

110 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "Was prescribed 2mg of diazepam for muscle spasms in my neck. I've taken three tablets so far today and u have had no ease, still in severe pain."

Eims December 2, 2015

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "i've tried everything for panic attacks and depersonalization so far. i don't like ssri's they make me feel like a zombie. i don't really have any side effects which is very rare as i'm sensetive to a lot of drugs/food anything you name it. I do find sometimes the day after i'm still tired and a bit depressed. I have 4mg+ if i'm having a panic attack it seems to help quite a lot. i take 2mg if i'm going to a party or a new place and take more if i need to. i'm going to try propanolol next i heard it's great too."

khamilton133 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 25, 2015

34 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Light Sedation: "I take it before I go to sleep, and it is the best thing any doc could have given me . All the other meds made me feel like shit. And this one I sleep like a Champ and wake up with a smile."

Gonzocj November 24, 2015

16 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "I had several brain surgeries and because of these brain surgeries I developed a pinched nerve in my neck from the trauma. I have three incurable diseases and my legs are almost always hurting. I started out on neuro tin then went up to Lyrica. I can only take so many a day for the pain. My doctors wanted the dosage up, but my stupid insurance did not allow this or would not pay for it. So, I am stuck on the same dose and have been on the same dose for a while now. These two drugs are a life saver. I don't understand what reason why my insurance will not allow me to up the dose because it makes no sense considring it's doctors orders. Lyrica is a life saver (hands down) and so was neutorin. If you plan on stopping these drugs, Wean!"

FLASHBACK123 November 16, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Meniere's Disease: "I've suffered with Meniere's/vestibular neuritis for over 37 years and it has cast a dark shadow over my quality of life. The only medicine that has helped me to live with the episodes (loss of balance, vertigo, dis-equilibrium) has been valium. Because valium suppresses the central nervous system, it helps me to cope."

samud November 14, 2015

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Anxiety: "No good for depression or anxiety. For me just helps you to sleep"

tweeky 123 November 12, 2015

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "The med does work very well. Side effects make it unbearable. I'm quitting the use of this product."

Spasms & Spasticity (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 9, 2015

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Muscle Spasm: "Originally taken for muscle spasms. Found helps for migraine caused by muscle spasms. Reduced migraines to half length, intensity and frequency. 10 mg x3 daily."

Flute (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 3, 2015