User Reviews for Diazepam (Page 5)

Also known as: Diastat, Diastat AcuDial, Diastat Pediatric, Diazepam Intensol, Dizac, Valium, Valrelease, Zetran

Learn more about Diazepam.

ICU Agitation 1 reviews 13 medications

Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 2 reviews 78 medications

Tetanus 1 reviews 18 medications

Summary of Diazepam reviews 386 reviews 8.6

Reviews for Diazepam

For Anxiety: "Diazapan have saved my life I take two 5mg tablets a day. While on these meds my head seems more clearer I don't want to harm my self or others"

Jim1408764 January 9, 2016

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Night Terrors: "Without 5 mg. of Valium shortly before bedtime I awake in 20 minutes to two hours with an anxiety attack that keeps me up and yet unable to concentrate enough to read or even watch TV. With 5 mg. of Valium I sleep through the night! I've take it before bed for 10 years now. I've taken it once in the daytime three or four times a year (before a speech or flying) but otherwise have never gotten any kick out of it or craved it."

JumboJet (taken for 10 years or more) January 6, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "Valium has saved my life. I suffered from "neck tightness" that almost drove me to the point of insanity, which no doctor could diagnosis or understand. I thought there was no solution and had lost all hope. It turned out to be a psychological thing (anxiety disorder) but the Valium immediately alleviated my symptoms. I take the Valium when I feel my anxiety symptoms flare up. These days I don't need to take it that often, knowing its just anxiety"

Jake H (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 6, 2016

25 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "Had a nervous breakdown years ago after coming off steroids. I was agitated, angry and so anxious I could not function, I did not want to do anything, I'd stay in my room and hide away due to strong feelings of anxiety! Diazepam allowed me to be able to leave the house, interact with friends and family who I would have avoided, go grocery shopping and cope in large crowds! Wonderful drug and remember, theres use and theres abuse..."

Breezyboy January 4, 2016

28 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Muscle Spasm: "I'm 20 years old and had a severe sports injury while lifting weights. I tore several muscles in my pelvic area, thigh area, and also developed nerve damage. I'm currently on Oxycodone daily. I also get SEVERE muscle spasms - spasms that feel like huge, tight knots and inflammation. My Pain Management doctor prescribed me 10 mg of Valium three times a day. It's wonderful for my muscle pain and spasms. It calms my body down completely, relieves the tightness, the throbbing, and diminishes my muscle pain. It's very mild yet effective, and doesn't make me groggy like other muscle relaxers I've tried."

NoMoreSpasms (taken for 6 months to 1 year) December 26, 2015

31 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "Totally relaxes me and I am able to do normal things like even just going to the shop and keeping appointments. "

skagnbonemàn… (taken for 1 to 6 months) December 25, 2015

19 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Meniere's Disease: "I love you diazepam. Taken only as needed and makes me feel human again. Menieres so depressing, I will take any small side effects happily. Had menieres for over 25 years. "

Don't like to take Allopathic December 22, 2015

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I have been on diazepam long term, started because of PTSD. It is a mild sedative if I'm relaxing I'll get tired, if I'm working I don't get tired I just feel no negative feelings. It really is a chill pill. I am in construction field now and no issues and if I take one before going to bed my back pain soothes (Valium is mild muscle relaxer) and I always seem to have pleasant dreams. Never had a bad dream since on Valium, but at the same time it isn't luxurious or fantasy dreams either. It has been a miracle drug for me. I do not like how doctors now like to avoid benzos. Valium is a great medicine. I take 30mg per day generic brand. Hope this helps someone."

Nellbear December 11, 2015

153 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "My first choice for muscle spams"

Anonymous December 7, 2015

24 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Alcohol Withdrawal: "A good choice just to help. Withdrawal from drink are not as bad as so many people make out. If you really want this, you will do anything to be clean. I'm sober 6 years."

Anonymous December 7, 2015

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I have tried a lot of different anti- anxiety meds and Valium is the only one that actually works for me and I don't get nasty side effects with."

Bree85 (taken for 5 to 10 years) December 3, 2015

110 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Muscle Spasm: "Was prescribed 2mg of diazepam for muscle spasms in my neck. I've taken three tablets so far today and u have had no ease, still in severe pain."

Eims December 2, 2015

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "i've tried everything for panic attacks and depersonalization so far. i don't like ssri's they make me feel like a zombie. i don't really have any side effects which is very rare as i'm sensetive to a lot of drugs/food anything you name it. I do find sometimes the day after i'm still tired and a bit depressed. I have 4mg+ if i'm having a panic attack it seems to help quite a lot. i take 2mg if i'm going to a party or a new place and take more if i need to. i'm going to try propanolol next i heard it's great too."

khamilton133 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 25, 2015

34 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Light Sedation: "I take it before I go to sleep, and it is the best thing any doc could have given me . All the other meds made me feel like shit. And this one I sleep like a Champ and wake up with a smile."

Gonzocj November 24, 2015

15 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "I had several brain surgeries and because of these brain surgeries I developed a pinched nerve in my neck from the trauma. I have three incurable diseases and my legs are almost always hurting. I started out on neuro tin then went up to Lyrica. I can only take so many a day for the pain. My doctors wanted the dosage up, but my stupid insurance did not allow this or would not pay for it. So, I am stuck on the same dose and have been on the same dose for a while now. These two drugs are a life saver. I don't understand what reason why my insurance will not allow me to up the dose because it makes no sense considring it's doctors orders. Lyrica is a life saver (hands down) and so was neutorin. If you plan on stopping these drugs, Wean!"

FLASHBACK123 November 16, 2015

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Meniere's Disease: "I've suffered with Meniere's/vestibular neuritis for over 37 years and it has cast a dark shadow over my quality of life. The only medicine that has helped me to live with the episodes (loss of balance, vertigo, dis-equilibrium) has been valium. Because valium suppresses the central nervous system, it helps me to cope."

samud November 14, 2015

33 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "No good for depression or anxiety. For me just helps you to sleep"

tweeky 123 November 12, 2015

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Muscle Spasm: "The med does work very well. Side effects make it unbearable. I'm quitting the use of this product."

Spasms & Spasticity (taken for 6 months to 1 year) November 9, 2015

18 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Muscle Spasm: "Originally taken for muscle spasms. Found helps for migraine caused by muscle spasms. Reduced migraines to half length, intensity and frequency. 10 mg x3 daily."

Flute (taken for 2 to 5 years) November 3, 2015

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Muscle Spasm: "Severe leg cramps at night......charlie horse.....one 5 mg pill at bedtime as needed REALLY helps. 1/10 the amount of cramps and much milder."

fredee (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 28, 2015

17 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Meniere's Disease: "I have suffered from vertigo for many years then diagnosed with Meniere's about 10 years ago. I brought an article about diazepam to my doctor and she prescribed it for me. I would usually only use 5mg when I had an attack but the attacks now seem like an everyday thing. I started taking 5mg daily in the AM and find that I finally feel like a normal person, able to focus better in my daily like instead of trying to tune out the ringing in my ears and the sensitivity to noise. Also my computer screen no longer makes me nauseous. I do not normally like to take any meds but will make an exception now since I feel like I have my life back."

Windy76 (taken for 5 to 10 years) October 27, 2015

22 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I have had very bad anxiety since I was in my teens. Tried all sorts of other tablets nothing worked for me. I couldn't leave the house, no girlfriends. Then I was put on valium (diazepam). I take 10mg in the morning and 10mg at night and have done for 24 years. Changed my life. Got a great job, married, 2 kids, never took more than I was given. The doctor's tried to get me off it, I tried to come off it but went back into my head,fear off going to work, fear off going out. So went back on diazepam and was able to work, be a husband, Father. This drug saved my life. It makes me so mad because off dope heads selling it and given it a bad name. The only thing is make sure you stick to your dose, and never just stop taken it."

Anonymous October 19, 2015

204 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

Valium (diazepam) for Anxiety: "I took Valium for nearly 20 yrs for anxiety and functioned just great. My Dr retired and I had to find another. He is weening me off, now down to 2.5mg twice a day. I am miserable ! I'm stuck in my home, can't sleep, and my heart and stomach are going wild. I don't know how much more of this I can stand ! I feel I'm going to have a heart attack, I've lost so much weight I look terrible. And my Dr doesn't seem to notice or even care. He says he cannot be writing for it. I am not a dope head. I am a 53 yr old grandma who needs help. My children worry about me all the time. What is a person to do ?? Go to the street ?? I don't know that kinda life and don't want to. I can't afford a psychiatrist, just a Dr that cares !"

anxiety 101 (taken for 10 years or more) October 14, 2015

151 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "I was given Diazapan today and took it tonight for the first time, All I can say is thank you doctor I felt the anxiety just melt away, I felt like crying because I couldn't take the feelings anymore it was making me physically ill, couldn't eat or sleep and my stomach constantly going over. After taking the tablet I felt normal I could eat. For the first time in a month I'm not panicking."

clarabow (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2015

69 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No

For Anxiety: "I originally received it after a arm injury but did not need it as much so had plenty leftovers. Now when I'm in severe stress situations to almost nerves breakdowns I take one 5mg and it works to stop me from crying that I could not control otherwise. Just wasn't sure if I can take 2 instead to put me to sleep since the doc said 1 every 8 hrs."

Mia Kelly (taken for less than 1 month) October 12, 2015