User Reviews for Zenzedi

Narcolepsy 10.0
ADHD 8.0

Reviews for Zenzedi

ICouldSleepAllDay · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 13, 2019

For Narcolepsy: “I have Narcolepsy without Cataplexy with extreme EDS and ADHD--the double whammy. Modafinil helped but not enough--very unpredictable-- and, of course, did nothing for the ADHD. Vyvanse gave me GI trouble and I still had sleep attacks plus a terrible "crash". Adderall was the worst, as it gave me a paradoxical effect: I was even more lethargic on Adderall, also irritable! I wasn't expecting much better when I tried Zenzedi but it has helped my narcolepsy greatly and also helps my ADHD with no side effects or crash like Vyvanse. Great medication, I just wish it was easier to find. CVS and Walgreen's couldn't even order it for me, said their wholesaler didn't carry it (???).”

Nate · Taken for 6 months to 1 year January 5, 2019

For ADHD: “I’ve taken stimulant medication for 13 years. I’ve found Zenzedi superior to Adderall, Vyvanse, Straterra, and Ritalin.”

Evilmage · Taken for 1 to 6 months October 9, 2018

For ADHD: “This stuff makes you feel like the king of the world! Unfortunately, that euphoria after 5 hours turns to dysphoria and the crying starts. Horrible thoughts that I'm a failure and no way to calm down. There should be an extended version of this drug because that 5 hour comedown is horrible.”

Doug March 7, 2018

For ADHD: “After years of adderall and the inconsistency in quality offered by generics, Zenzedi is the only medicine that has worked great for two years now. No hard crashes with mood swings. Effective for 4 to 6 hours depending on my food choices for the day. No insomnia problems as long as last dose is between 4 and 5 pm. I'm prescribed 30mg 3 times daily.”

Focusing15 · Taken for 1 to 6 months March 31, 2017

For ADHD: “Optimal”

Megsadd · Taken for 1 to 6 months January 19, 2017

For ADHD: “I wrote previously about loving Zenzedi and switching to Adderall XR due to insurance. After 1 month of Adderall, I am going back to Zenzedi. Adderall was just not for me. I had mental issues all month long and just didn't focus as much. My family even noticed a difference. I called my Insurance and they approved Zenzedi easily.”

Megsadd · Taken for 6 months to 1 year December 19, 2016

For ADHD: “I was on zenzedi for about 6 months. I loved it! I have only tried Ritalin for my ADD and it made me psychotic, and once I stopped taking it I was too scared to take anything else. Well 10 years later, and sick of my ADD, I was prescribed this medication and it worked! I also had no beginning side effects. The only complaint I have is how quickly it wore off, but it could be my own metabolism and anyone else could be different. However, due to my new insurance I am switching to Adderall XR, I'll write an comparison opinion when I begin taking it.”

Condell July 26, 2016

For ADHD: “The generic for this med didn't work at all, however the name brand (for some reason) is amazing! It has changed my life after so many other meds have failed. I am able to study, take notes, and remember what I've read now. The only reason I did not give it a 10 is because I am having some issues with insomnia. I'm sure that is related to the timing and strength of my last dose of the day however, and will adjusted. It can be expensive, however after trying everything else and nothing else working, I would rather pay for this than deal with awful symptoms all day.”

5chicks · Taken for less than 1 month June 13, 2016

For ADHD: “I would rather not take any medicine at all than take this med. it made me feel awful. Achy all over, headache, blurred vision, no energy. Numbness in hands and feet. I wouldn't recommend it. It didn't help me focus or stay awake. In fact I just wanted to lay down it made my head hurt so bad.”

The absolute best · Taken for 1 to 6 months April 11, 2016

For ADHD: “Have gone from Adderall to Vyvanse to Dextroamphetamine IR and after 6 months on this, I can say it is by far the best. Same cost as the generic for the same quantity with my insurance and I like the higher dosages since I take 40mg/day. It has the consistency of Vyvanse with the duration of IR tablets.”

Dextro, Dexy · Taken for 1 to 2 years March 19, 2015

For ADHD: “The most reliable and consistent ADHD CNS I've ever taken! Their new instant release tablets they came out with recently, are really great. Instead of taking the usual four salts (Adderall), you have one (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate). My grades and focus went up about 30 percent after taking these on right dose. I've been stuggling with ADHD since I was 6 yro. Also, I take 30mg x 3 per day. I always joke with friends that dexy makes me feel sexy.”

SilasSilasSilas · Taken for 1 to 2 years October 18, 2014

For ADHD: “I take two 20mg a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). Details: -20 y/o female -diagnosed ADD for 4 years -tried Adderall (worked decently, bad crashes) and methylphenidate (nausea, motion sickness, didn't help ADD) -other conditions: severe depression, OCD PROS: -extremely helpful, like night and day -no jitter, tremor, etc -no crash CONS: -reduced appetite -*have to special order through Target pharmacy because most places don't keep it in stock”