User Reviews for Zenzedi

Learn more about Zenzedi.

ADHD 5 reviews 36 medications

7.8
Summary of Zenzedi reviews 5 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Zenzedi

For ADHD "The generic for this med didn't work at all, however the name brand (for some reason) is amazing! It has changed my life after so many other meds have failed. I am able to study, take notes, and remember what I've read now. The only reason I did not give it a 10 is because I am having some issues with insomnia. I'm sure that is related to the timing and strength of my last dose of the day however, and will adjusted. It can be expensive, however after trying everything else and nothing else working, I would rather pay for this than deal with awful symptoms all day."

Condell July 26, 2016

For ADHD "I would rather not take any medicine at all than take this med. it made me feel awful. Achy all over, headache, blurred vision, no energy. Numbness in hands and feet. I wouldn't recommend it. It didn't help me focus or stay awake. In fact I just wanted to lay down it made my head hurt so bad."

5chicks (taken for less than 1 month) June 13, 2016

For ADHD "Have gone from Adderall to Vyvanse to Dextroamphetamine IR and after 6 months on this, I can say it is by far the best. Same cost as the generic for the same quantity with my insurance and I like the higher dosages since I take 40mg/day. It has the consistency of Vyvanse with the duration of IR tablets."

The absolute best (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 11, 2016

For ADHD "The most reliable and consistent ADHD CNS I've ever taken! Their new instant release tablets they came out with recently, are really great. Instead of taking the usual four salts (Adderall), you have one (Dextroamphetamine Sulfate). My grades and focus went up about 30 percent after taking these on right dose. I've been stuggling with ADHD since I was 6 yro. Also, I take 30mg x 3 per day. I always joke with friends that dexy makes me feel sexy."

Dextro, Dexy (taken for 1 to 2 years) March 19, 2015

For ADHD "I take two 20mg a day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon). Details: -20 y/o female -diagnosed ADD for 4 years -tried Adderall (worked decently, bad crashes) and methylphenidate (nausea, motion sickness, didn't help ADD) -other conditions: severe depression, OCD PROS: -extremely helpful, like night and day -no jitter, tremor, etc -no crash CONS: -reduced appetite -*have to special order through Target pharmacy because most places don't keep it in stock"

SilasSilasSilas (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 18, 2014