User Reviews for Enablex

5.2

Summary of Enablex reviews 6.1 20 reviews

Reviews for Enablex

29yearold · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 10, 2018

For Overactive Bladder "Worked for a few days only but I've been taking it for 8 months. Dry mouth and constipation went away after week or two. However, I've gained 20lbs now and trying a different treatment."

34 female canada · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2016

For Overactive Bladder "I am on day 3 of 15mg of enablex and my symptoms have gotten worse. due to the dry mouth I am drinking more which is making me go to.the bathroom more than I already was. Did anyone else have this problem??"

Tricky lady December 28, 2015

For Overactive Bladder "I was on vesicare for over a year and didn't feel much relief. When my Doctor changed me to Enablex I got immediate results without the annoying dry mouth symptoms. Been on this medication for 2 years and I love it!"

chirashi123 · Taken for less than 1 month July 31, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "Worked fine from day one. Stopped the urge for frequent trips to the bathroom. I have not had any symptoms of side effects such as swelling of feet or legs etc, Been taking daily 7.5mg. Only complaint is the very expensive cost."

Laura Powell · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2013

For Overactive Bladder "Took this medication for three months. It made me burn and raw, even alternating it to three times a week. Directions said not to cut, so I couldn't back down more. It seems the medication worked as far as the bladder symptoms but was unusable for me on a long term basis."

blum May 15, 2013

For Urinary Incontinence "Constipation, dizziness, hallucinations while sleeping."

Nurseninja · Taken for less than 1 month March 6, 2013

For Urinary Incontinence "My father-in-law took this medication and it gave him alot of extra pyramidal movements and Tardive Dyskinesia."

deaddolly · Taken for less than 1 month July 22, 2012

For Urinary Incontinence "I'm on Day 3 and notice a big change. No more accidents in the morning on the way to the toilet! I am also on an estrogen cream called Estrace and have used that once. Time will tell if this really works: I was on Vesicare for a few weeks and got great results, then it began NOT to work and severe constipation made me stop taking it. I will be adding fiber to my diet and work to prevent the constipation before it takes me over again. Went to a urogynecologist this time. P.S There is a mint you can try for dry mouth. It has one side of it with a sticky ingredient that will stick to your mouth so you don't swallow it. It works!"

Anonymous December 2, 2011

For Urinary Incontinence "The medicine worked well after the first two weeks but then I became very constipated, gained more than 10 lbs, blurry vision became an issue and had issues with nausea. "

zahnermin November 1, 2011

For Overactive Bladder "I have been taking this medication for I am guessing two years and have loved it. Not really had any side effects that I could think that were any big deal. Now all of a sudden about a week or two ago I can not go a day without an accident or a close call. I need to figure out something soon."

Anonymous October 29, 2011

For Urinary Incontinence "Helped with my incontinence, caused very bad swelling."

grny April 23, 2011

For Overactive Bladder "It worked well, but after about two weeks my feet and legs started swelling terribly. So I had to stop taking it. After about 4 days all swelling was gone."

Sunny Thomas February 10, 2011

For Overactive Bladder "The constipation issue became a new job, also the medicine stopped working after a few months and the overactive bladder symptoms came back (leaks when sneezing, unexpected urgency, etc.)"

Anonymous January 11, 2011

For Urinary Incontinence "7.5 mg dosage has done nothing for me. I think I should be trying the max dose of 15mg as I had taken the max dose 4mg of Detrol LA"

weberd January 10, 2011

For Overactive Bladder "Works very well for me. Stopped not only the urgency, 24/7 leaking and spasms but also the aching in my back, lower abdomen and bladder."

abbypatch August 24, 2010

For Overactive Bladder "Was effective and liked it but it is expensive and can't afford it. I had no side effects."

Anonymous May 25, 2010

For Urinary Incontinence "Fewer side effects than Ditropan and more effective than Detrol."

;-( July 8, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "The drug worked great however I could not use it for long as I was swelling very bad."

lindac222verizon.net May 2, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "Two doctors and a PA couldn't figure out my problem. Last doctor prescribed Enablex and it worked immediately. I have no side effects."

Mrs Zinn January 28, 2009

For Overactive Bladder "Good Information."

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)