User Reviews for Enablex to treat Urinary Incontinence

Enablex has an average rating of 4.7 out of 10 from a total of 7 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Incontinence. 14% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 43% reported a negative experience.

Enablex rating summary

4.7/10 average rating

Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Incontinence.

deaddolly · Taken for less than 1 month · July 22, 2012

"I'm on Day 3 and notice a big change. No more accidents in the morning on the way to the toilet! I am also on an estrogen cream called Estrace and have used that once. Time will tell if this really works: I was on Vesicare for a few weeks and got great results, then it began NOT to work and severe constipation made me stop taking it. I will be adding fiber to my diet and work to prevent the constipation before it takes me over again. Went to a urogynecologist this time. P.S There is a mint you can try for dry mouth. It has one side of it with a sticky ingredient that will stick to your mouth so you don't swallow it. It works!"

Anonymous · May 25, 2010

"Fewer side effects than Ditropan and more effective than Detrol."

blum · May 15, 2013

"Constipation, dizziness, hallucinations while sleeping."

Anonymous · December 2, 2011

"The medicine worked well after the first two weeks but then I became very constipated, gained more than 10 lbs, blurry vision became an issue and had issues with nausea. "

Anonymous · October 29, 2011

"Helped with my incontinence, caused very bad swelling."

Anonymous · January 11, 2011

"7.5 mg dosage has done nothing for me. I think I should be trying the max dose of 15mg as I had taken the max dose 4mg of Detrol LA"

Nurseninja · Taken for less than 1 month · March 6, 2013

"My father-in-law took this medication and it gave him alot of extra pyramidal movements and Tardive Dyskinesia."

Learn more about Urinary Incontinence