User Reviews for Enablex to treat Urinary Frequency

Enablex has an average rating of 6.4 out of 10 from a total of 15 ratings for the treatment of Urinary Frequency. 40% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 13% reported a negative effect.

Enablex Rating Summary

6.4/10 average rating

Compare all 21 medications used in the treatment of Urinary Frequency.

Reviews for Enablex

zahnermin November 1, 2011

“I have been taking this medication for I am guessing two years and have loved it. Not really had any side effects that I could think that were any big deal. Now all of a sudden about a week or two ago I can not go a day without an accident or a close call. I need to figure out something soon.”

Laura Powell · Taken for 1 to 6 months June 11, 2013

“Took this medication for three months. It made me burn and raw, even alternating it to three times a week. Directions said not to cut, so I couldn't back down more. It seems the medication worked as far as the bladder symptoms but was unusable for me on a long term basis.”

Tricky lady December 28, 2015

“I was on vesicare for over a year and didn't feel much relief. When my Doctor changed me to Enablex I got immediate results without the annoying dry mouth symptoms. Been on this medication for 2 years and I love it!”

chirashi123 · Taken for less than 1 month July 31, 2013

“Worked fine from day one. Stopped the urge for frequent trips to the bathroom. I have not had any symptoms of side effects such as swelling of feet or legs etc, Been taking daily 7.5mg. Only complaint is the very expensive cost.”

34 female canada · Taken for less than 1 month December 7, 2016

“I am on day 3 of 15mg of enablex and my symptoms have gotten worse. due to the dry mouth I am drinking more which is making me go to.the bathroom more than I already was. Did anyone else have this problem??”

weberd January 10, 2011

“Works very well for me. Stopped not only the urgency, 24/7 leaking and spasms but also the aching in my back, lower abdomen and bladder.”

lindac222verizon.net May 2, 2009

“Two doctors and a PA couldn't figure out my problem. Last doctor prescribed Enablex and it worked immediately. I have no side effects.”

Sunny Thomas February 10, 2011

“The constipation issue became a new job, also the medicine stopped working after a few months and the overactive bladder symptoms came back (leaks when sneezing, unexpected urgency, etc.)”

grny April 23, 2011

“It worked well, but after about two weeks my feet and legs started swelling terribly. So I had to stop taking it. After about 4 days all swelling was gone.”

abbypatch August 24, 2010

“Was effective and liked it but it is expensive and can't afford it. I had no side effects.”

;-( July 8, 2009

“The drug worked great however I could not use it for long as I was swelling very bad.”

Maria · Taken for less than 1 month January 26, 2020

“It helps me not to pee so frequently but when I go to the toilet, it takes a lot of time for the pee to come out. Also I have been swelling a lot and I am also constipated.”

Mrs Zinn January 28, 2009

“Good Information.”

29yearold · Taken for 6 months to 1 year June 10, 2018

“Worked for a few days only but I've been taking it for 8 months. Dry mouth and constipation went away after week or two. However, I've gained 20lbs now and trying a different treatment.”

Gail · Taken for 1 to 6 months December 27, 2020

“Enablex worked well for the first few days, but now I am leaking as much as before. Legs swelling and I certainly don’t need the weight gain!”

Learn more about Urinary Frequency