User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine

Also known as: Sudafed PE Sinus & Allergy, Ed A-Hist, Actifed Cold and Allergy, Ceron, Phenagil, Suphedrine PE Sinus & Allergy, Nuhist, Novahistine, Dallergy JR, NoHist LQ, AlleRx, Ricobid NR, BP Allergy JR, Allerest PE, Rhinatate-NF, Histatab Plus, Ed A-Hist LA, Dallergy Drops, Sinus & Allergy PE, Ceron Drops Allan Tannate Pediatric CP Dec Drops Chlor-Mes Jr Dec-Chlorphen Dec-Chlorphen Drops C Phen Drops C Phen Histadec CP Dec Cardec Drops Triaminic Cold & Allergy ChlorTan D Ed ChlorPed D Cardec Acta-Tabs PE Giltuss D Allergy & Congestion …show all brand names

Chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine has an average rating of 9.4 out of 10 from a total of 11 ratings on Drugs.com. 91% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Cold Symptoms
Allergic Rhinitis
10.0
Summary of Chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine reviews 9.4 11 reviews

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine

esemom · November 10, 2011

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Most effective and longest lasting medication on my son's symptoms. I was also informed by the pharmacist that It was no longer available. No explanation available either. I'm curious as to why manufacturing has ceased. ”

Allergies all the time · Taken for 2 to 5 years · July 29, 2013

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “There are times my allergies cause a dizzy / full feeling (even though I may not be nasally congested)- R-Tanna was the ONLY medication that would alleviate those symptoms. I too have heard they are no longer producing this product and can no longer refill it.”

netmouse · October 2, 2011

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night.”

Anonymous · September 22, 2011

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “Love this medication - however - it's being pulled from the market. When I filled a prescription yesterday, my pharmacist informed me I would not be able to get it anymore.”

Anonymous · April 10, 2008

AlleRx (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Works great and doesn't make me sleepy”

cnjdrinkard · February 6, 2015

Ed A-Hist (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “Amazing. I went through 3 months of antibiotics and steroids. I took this for 3 days and I was cured!”

Anonymous · December 5, 2011

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them.”

Anonymous · January 25, 2011

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “The best cold medicine I have ever taken. ”

hmedic · October 16, 2009

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects.”

Anonymous · April 19, 2012

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome.”

abcaaa · Taken for less than 1 month · September 23, 2018

For Cold Symptoms: “I took one tablet of this and my body felt like it was a fire ball. In fact this drug made me feel worse. It's certainly not for everyone, take with caution”