User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine

Also known as: AccuHist Drops, Acta-Tabs PE, Actifed Cold and Allergy, Allan Tannate Pediatric, Allerest PE, AlleRx, BP Allergy JR, C Phen, C Phen Drops, Cardec, Cardec Drops, Ceron, Ceron Drops, Chlor-Mes Jr, ChlorTan D, CP Dec, CP Dec Drops, Dallergy Drops, Dallergy JR, Dec-Chlorphen, Dec-Chlorphen Drops, Ed A-Hist, Ed A-Hist LA, Ed ChlorPed D, Histadec, Histatab Plus, Lohist, Maxichlor PEH, Nasohist Pediatric, NoHist, NoHist LQ, Novahistine, Novahistine Elixir, Nuhist, Ny-Tannic, P-Tann D, PD-Hist D, PD-Hist D Drops, PediaTan D, Phenagil, Phenchlor Tannate Pediatric, Phenylhistine, R-Tanna, Relera, Rhinatate-NF, Ricobid NR, Rinate Pediatric, Rondec, Rondex, Rondex Drops, Ry-Tann, Rynatan, Rynatan Pediatric, Sildec-PE, Sildec-PE Drops, Sinus & Allergy PE, Sonahist, Sudafed PE Sinus & Allergy, Suphedrine PE Sinus & Allergy, Tanahist-D, Tannate Pediatric, Triaminic Cold & Allergy, Trigofen Drops, Virdec …show all brand names

The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care. Learn more about Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine.

Allergic Rhinitis

Cold Symptoms
8.6

Summary of Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine reviews 9.3 10 reviews

Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Ed A-Hist (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Amazing. I went through 3 months of antibiotics and steroids. I took this for 3 days and I was cured!"

cnjdrinkard February 6, 2015

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "There are times my allergies cause a dizzy / full feeling (even though I may not be nasally congested)- R-Tanna was the ONLY medication that would alleviate those symptoms. I too have heard they are no longer producing this product and can no longer refill it."

Allergies all the time (taken for 2 to 5 years) July 29, 2013

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome."

Anonymous April 19, 2012

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them."

Anonymous December 5, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Most effective and longest lasting medication on my son's symptoms. I was also informed by the pharmacist that It was no longer available. No explanation available either. I'm curious as to why manufacturing has ceased. "

esemom November 10, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night."

netmouse October 2, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "Love this medication - however - it's being pulled from the market. When I filled a prescription yesterday, my pharmacist informed me I would not be able to get it anymore."

Anonymous September 22, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "The best cold medicine I have ever taken. "

Anonymous January 25, 2011

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: "I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects."

hmedic October 16, 2009

Did you? Yes  No  |  Report inappropriate

AlleRx (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: "Works great and doesn't make me sleepy"

Anonymous April 10, 2008