User Reviews for Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine

Also known as: Ceron, Ed A-Hist, Sinus & Allergy PE, Novahistine, Sudafed PE Sinus & Allergy, Nuhist, Dallergy JR, Phenagil, NoHist LQ, AlleRx, Ricobid NR, Suphedrine PE Sinus & Allergy, BP Allergy JR, Allerest PE, Rhinatate-NF, Histatab Plus, Ed A-Hist LA, Dallergy Drops, Ceron Drops Allan Tannate Pediatric CP Dec Drops Chlor-Mes Jr Dec-Chlorphen Dec-Chlorphen Drops C Phen Drops C Phen Histadec CP Dec Cardec Drops Triaminic Cold & Allergy ChlorTan D Actifed Cold and Allergy Ed ChlorPed D Cardec Acta-Tabs PE …show all brand names

Cold Symptoms
Allergic Rhinitis
10.0

abcaaa · Taken for less than 1 month September 23, 2018

For Cold Symptoms: “I took one tablet of this and my body felt like it was a fire ball. In fact this drug made me feel worse. It's certainly not for everyone, take with caution”

cnjdrinkard February 6, 2015

Ed A-Hist (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “Amazing. I went through 3 months of antibiotics and steroids. I took this for 3 days and I was cured!”

Allergies all the time · Taken for 2 to 5 years July 29, 2013

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “There are times my allergies cause a dizzy / full feeling (even though I may not be nasally congested)- R-Tanna was the ONLY medication that would alleviate those symptoms. I too have heard they are no longer producing this product and can no longer refill it.”

esemom November 10, 2011

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Most effective and longest lasting medication on my son's symptoms. I was also informed by the pharmacist that It was no longer available. No explanation available either. I'm curious as to why manufacturing has ceased. ”

netmouse October 2, 2011

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “The best medicine for colds. Cleared immediately my sinuses and prevented my sinuses from clogging and getting infections that I was prone to. Works fast, helps me sleep quickly and soundly at night.”

Anonymous September 22, 2011

R-Tanna (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “Love this medication - however - it's being pulled from the market. When I filled a prescription yesterday, my pharmacist informed me I would not be able to get it anymore.”

Anonymous April 10, 2008

AlleRx (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “Works great and doesn't make me sleepy”

Anonymous January 25, 2011

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “The best cold medicine I have ever taken. ”

Anonymous December 5, 2011

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Allergic Rhinitis: “I have severe nasal congestion my entire life. Have tried every nasal spray pill or drop on the market. This works better than any of them.”

hmedic October 16, 2009

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “I have used Rynatan for the past several days and found that it has lessoned in severity and times per day of my cluster headaches. So far, no side effects.”

Anonymous April 19, 2012

Rynatan (chlorpheniramine / phenylephrine) for Cold Symptoms: “My son used Rynatan for nasal congestion due to allergies and it's awesome.”