44 462 (Sinus & Allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 44 462 is White, Round and has been identified as Sinus & Allergy chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Wal-Mart Stores Inc..
Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44 462
- 44 462
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
Submitted by: Drugs.com
More about chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Chlorpheniramine and phenylephrine
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Phenylephrine and Chlorpheniramine Tablets (FDA)
- Chlorpheniramine and Phenylephrine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.