User Reviews for Celebrex to treat Pain (Page 4)

Celebrex Rating Summary

7.2/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Celebrex

Anonymous September 22, 2009

“I had been suffering form severe knee pain after undergoing a knee surgery. After using this pain relief medication Celebrex I am comfortable. This medication is an wonderful medication for pain relief.”

lawman11 September 22, 2009

“I tried Celebex for degenerative disc disease, and for pain associated with upper back surgery (spinal fusion). It didn't work well. And because I was in a stressful profession my doctors worried about heart issues associated with Celebrex. I changed to Norco 7.5/325 5 years ago and it has worked very well along with physical therapy. I'm a 53 year old male.”

Anonymous August 16, 2009

“I was on Celebrex for over two years as treatment for pain following a severe back injury. I am over 50 years old and Celebrex was very effective. I was referred to another doctor who replaced Celebrex with Tridural. Celebrex is my choice but I have to follow my doctor's instructions.”

Anonymous August 2, 2009

“I'm a 52 yr old male with a weak left Sacroiliac joint and often get a nerve pinch (L5L6) that's cause shooting pain down my leg or difficulty standing up straight. I take Celebrex for 2-4 days and it clears right up. It's been amazing for me.”

Anonymous September 9, 2008

“I have had back problems for almost forever. Recently, my doctor preferred me to take an over-the-counter instead of Celebrex because of potential heart-related issues. I tried to do so, but my condition did not get better. I used Celebrex and it helped very much. Sometimes less is more: I needed less Celebrex (6) versus lots of the other stuff.”

DARL June 26, 2008

“I have pain in my legs and when I take the medicine it help enormously. I have had this problem until I started doing kickboxing.”

grandpa twice May 26, 2008

“Celebrex really helps the pain in my legs.”

Krisite April 10, 2008

“I have been taking Celebrex now for a little over 30 days. I am 30 years old and have suffered from chronic arthritis pain for over 10 years. I have had two ankle surgeries leaving me with what feels like no relief. My last surgery was over 2 years ago and did provide SOME relief but not completely. Since I?ve been on Celebrex I can honestly say it?s been a blessing in disguise!!! I went from 2-3 days a week of pain and discomfort to virtually none.”

smoore002 April 4, 2008

“I have had chronic pain and tried many medicines including narcotics to help. Celebrex has helped me so much. I am able to do so many things that I couldn't before. My doctor has me taking it with Tylenol w/Codeine #3 and Carisoprodol.”