User Reviews for Lodrane 24

Lodrane 24 has an average rating of 9.6 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings on Drugs.com. 100% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 0% reported a negative experience.

Allergic Rhinitis
9.3
Cold Symptoms
10.0
Summary of Lodrane 24 reviews 9.6 5 reviews

Anonymous · June 19, 2011

"After years of searching for Drixoral, the only medication I found to work with my system on allergies and hayfever, I was alerted that Lodrane 24 was the same drug in prescription form. Thank you that I found it again. Only need one or two doses to clear up any problem I have. Two thumbs up!"

Anonymous · March 29, 2011

For Cold Symptoms "I was given this to take with Zyrtec D for allergies and drainage. It really stops the drainage. I have taken it at night and it helps me sleep but I have taken it during the day and it does not make me sleepy. It really works."

Anonymous · November 22, 2009

For Allergic Rhinitis "Lodrane often works quickly and effectively in cases where other newer drugs seem not to help"

ovartica · July 7, 2011

For Allergic Rhinitis "Lodrane is the only allergy medicine that has worked for me. Doesn't make me tired at all and when I am on it I can breathe. "

JenJen2681 · May 1, 2010

For Allergic Rhinitis "I found this medication to be extremely helpful! The only drawback is the major sleepiness. However, at least I am not sneezing and can breath easily."

njhoag · February 10, 2011

For Cold Symptoms "I was given this for a severe upper respiratory viral infection. Yes made me very tired but worked well. Within a day or so I could breath again."