User Reviews for Briviact

Seizures
6.4

Summary of Briviact reviews 6.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Briviact

For Seizures "Taking Briviact for 3, months 50mg twice daily along with 200mg Topiramate. I have got fluid retention on my feet, ankles and small amount on stomach. This isn't a known side effect but I have reported it and let my neurologist know."

Maisie (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 5, 2018

For Seizures "I was prescribed Briviact (am & pm). This replaced Keppra which caused severe mood issues. I have been on Briviact for 3 months. No notable side effects compared to the numerous anti-seizure medications I have taken the past thirty years. Seems to be working. I may still be having partial seizures but no tonic clonic seizures or complex partial seizures. I take it along with Topiramate (am & pm). I'm quite pleased with the Briviact. I know everyone is different but I hope this information is helpful to anyone considering it. Good luck."

PT (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 20, 2018

For Seizures "Took my first 25 mg Briviact pill yesterday morning. Felt fine. Took another 25 mg last night, without problems. So glad to find a good med, finally! Took it again this morning, and I felt ok. Then about 2.5 hours before time to take it again, it was a completely different story I was nervous, irritable, agitated, want to scream my head off, tense, feeling like the incredible Hulk is going to explode out of my body, want to cry, don't talk to me, don't touch me, don't look at me, don't breathe my direction, eyes darting back and forth, and serious drug withdrawal kind of feeling!!! NO!!! I WILL NOT BE TAKING MY NEXT DOSE!!!"

Tjsnomore (taken for less than 1 month) October 29, 2017

For Seizures "Starting taking Briviact 200mg March 26, 2017 had my first seizure June 11th less than 3 months after I started using it, gave it another try and had another seizure Oct 20,2017 4 months 9 days from the last one. It does not work as well as Brand Keppra xr 3000mg to stop seizures. It is easier to take just one pill in the AM and one in the PM but that's about it. Also very expensive and my insurance would only pay for 50% of it. For me it does work well"

Partial Onset Focal (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 24, 2017

For Seizures "Chest pain ,Trembling inside Body ,Dizziness,"

BWFCOK (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2017