u10 (Briviact 10 mg)
Generic Name: brivaracetam
Pill with imprint u10 is White, Round and has been identified as Briviact 10 mg. It is supplied by UCB, Inc..
Briviact is used in the treatment of seizures and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Briviact 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 5 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for u10
More about Briviact (brivaracetam)
- Briviact Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 5 Reviews
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Injection)
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Oral Solution)
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Tablets)
- Briviact (Advanced Reading)
- Briviact Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.