u10 (Briviact 10 mg)
Generic Name: brivaracetam
Pill with imprint u10 is White, Round and has been identified as Briviact 10 mg. It is supplied by UCB, Inc..
Briviact is used in the treatment of seizures; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Briviact 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 5 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for u10
More about Briviact (brivaracetam)
- Briviact Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Injection)
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Oral Solution)
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Tablets)
- Briviact (Advanced Reading)
- Briviact Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.