u10 (Briviact 10 mg)
Generic Name: brivaracetam
Pill with imprint u10 is White, Round and has been identified as Briviact 10 mg. It is supplied by UCB, Inc..
Briviact is used in the treatment of seizures and belongs to the drug class pyrrolidine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Briviact 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 5 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for u10
More about Briviact (brivaracetam)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: pyrrolidine anticonvulsants
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Injection)
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Oral Solution)
- Briviact (Brivaracetam Tablets)
- Briviact (Advanced Reading)
- Briviact Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.