User Reviews for Azithromycin Dose Pack to treat Pneumonia

lcv January 23, 2018

“Started 5 day dose pak on 1/17/18 at 8:30 pm. I had been running a fever for 6 days by the 17th. I finished my pack the evening of the 21st. I am still spitting out green every 20 minutes or so when awake, but no fever today. I had diarrhea the first evening only. The last evening dose, I noticed tiny blister like rash about the size of kosher salt on my chest and back. I still have them today the 23rd and am still sick,”

Billet Mom · Taken for less than 1 month October 10, 2017

“Was started on this in the ER at time of diagnosis. After three days and only negligible improvement I returned to the ER. This time I was given an IV of Rocephin and by the end of the day I could see huge improvements. Not sure why they don't culture and match the right drug.”

Willoetree · Taken for less than 1 month December 22, 2012

“I developed pneumonia after being treated in the hospital for an anaphylactic allergic response. Within a few days my oxygen was down to 92%. I was almost hospitalized, but begged the doc to let me stay out as it was 5 days until Christmas. I was prescribed a 5 day Z-Pak (Azithromycin). Today is day 3, I'm finally starting to feel better. Only side effect so far have been slightly loose stools, and a rapid pulse. (I'm 35 and otherwise healthy) I find I got stomach pains within an hour of taking it, so today I ate before I took it and that helped.”