User Reviews for Dymista

Allergic Rhinitis
6.6

Summary of Dymista reviews 6.6 87 reviews

Reviews for Dymista

For Allergic Rhinitis "Ok so an update to using this product, although I've been using it for a few days I had to stop because I started developing hives all over my body, (face, neck, shoulders, hips, thighs, legs) really disappointed that I have an allergic reaction to one of the chemicals in Dymista because it worked really well. #sigh"

reubz (taken for less than 1 month) January 7, 2019

For Allergic Rhinitis "What a useless product. I may as well have used water - would have had a better effect."

Ro (taken for less than 1 month) December 28, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Kept sneezing all day , eyes were watery, I litrally was incapable of doing anything. No spray or medication was working! Then I tried Dymista, ( paid the heavy price) but it worked almost instantly. Been 4 days now and no sneezing, no allergies, no watery eyes, no runny nose. #HappyTears"

reubz (taken for less than 1 month) December 25, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Dymista change my life in nightmare. Dont use that drug! It narrows the blood vessels specially in your head that's why you will have migraine for long time. In my example 3 months. It causes bronchospasm. You will feel like you have asthma. Also long lasting. Your heart will slow so bad. You will feel like you are dying. To many side effects. PEOPLE DO NOT TAKE THIS IT'S TO RISKY."

Blackbeard November 29, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "The best nasal spray for clearing nasal congestion and sinuses. Expensive, but you can claim from private health fund. To avoid unpleasant taste, keep your head facing down at your feet for about 40 seconds, all good. Highly recommended."

Suzie (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 9, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have been using Dymista spray for about 5 weeks. I have not had any noticeable side effects at all. This was prescribed by my ENT due to constant drainage, as well as issues with sinuses that felt full and painful. Since starting Dymista, the drainage has improved and I do not have a constant need to clear my throat. My sinuses have been clear and (the best part) I have not had even one headache since starting the spray. Previously I had horrible sinus headaches that would last for three to five days with no relief from any medication. This is amazing! Fingers crossed that this pattern holds and I remain headache free!"

Maraldo (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 8, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "It really works..bye bye to headaches and blockage, I suffer from seasonal allergic all year round. No taste at all. I Also noted that it is helping me to go to the toilet everyday. Usually I go to the toilet every 3 days. Highly recommended product!! Thanks"

Laylina (taken for less than 1 month) October 31, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "After suffering from chronic rhinosinusitis on and off for years, I have been prescribed Dymista and immediately, my sinuses and ears felt clearer. However day 3 onwards, I have felt so fatigued, horrible sinus headache with sharp pains across my head feeling congested in my ears and heavy eyes. My pharmacist did initially say that I would need to use it for 3 weeks before it really gets to work. And its only day 6. So am hoping it gets better soon."

HC (taken for less than 1 month) October 10, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Life changing. I was at the end of my rope having tried everything to stop my constant runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes. I had to sleep sitting up and would wake up so stuffed up, I had to breathe through my mouth, disgusting. I was miserable and everyone around me was over it too. My allergist recommended trying Dymista until my allergy shots were ready, and in one use it completely cleared my sinuses. I used it morning and night as instructed for 5 days and now I only need to use it about twice a week, incredible. It's expensive but worth every penny. I feel like a new person."

AMC (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 19, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "First time taking it I felt horrible. Yes the taste is awful but also my throat felt sore and my breathing was affected. I would take a drink of some juice and the awful taste did not leave. So I tried some apple cider vinegar with water and that still did not work. I had the worst feeling ever after 1 dose. I will be contacting my ENT doctor. I know it varies among people but that awful taste and feeling upon using is unforgettable."

Laura (taken for less than 1 month) September 15, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Worst drug ever. After 3 days of use, I had glosodiny (mouth burning syndrome), my mouth tongue was burning 24 hours a day. It lasted one week after the side effect passed."

Andy (taken for less than 1 month) September 13, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "The results last only for an hour. Worst taste ever."

JK (taken for less than 1 month) August 30, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "I’ve been using Dymista for nearly 2 years. Never had any side effects from it and I am drug sensitive. Yes it does taste horrible if it goes down to your throat but if used properly you won’t have that problem. I suffer with chronic sinus infections and nasal polyps but won’t have surgery due to a fear of general aneasthesia hence the long term use of dymista. If I miss a few doses the polyps return and I simply can’t breath through my nose but within 24-48 hours of returning to the dymista I am polyp free and I can breath again. Don’t let negative reviews put you off using this nasal spray. Give it time to work and always remember that any drug can cause side effects but if you persevere with the medication these will go. I’m also based in Wales, uk so thankfully my prescriptions for medicines are FREE!"

JDB (taken for 2 to 5 years) August 26, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "I had side effects on the first dose. Felt drunk, terrible taste. My GP advised I trial it for 3 weeks and I'm SO glad I did. The side effects disappeared on the second day, I haven't sneezed in a week (down from dozens of times per day), my post nasal drip is drying up, my sinus pain has gone and I can breathe through my nose for the first time in months. FYI, you're not supposed to sniff it. Sniffing it causes it to go to your throat not your nose (hence the taste). I recommend persisting past one dose if you want to have any benefit."

Lulu July 19, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "The doctor sprayed Dymista up my nose in his office after I told him, if there are side effects, I'm drug sensitive, I will have them. But he said the side effects are rare and before I knew it he sprayed and I only did little sniffs and not a big sniff to get it up very far. The taste was horrible and I can still taste it hours later. My eyes hurt and feel dry. The eye pain is the worse side effect so far. I have a headache that occurred within 30 min after he sprayed. I see far more serious side effects listed. The bottle he gave me is now in the trash and I left his office a message."

dctravelerworkfun May 22, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "My doctor gave me a sample of Dymista. I used one spray in each nostril and it tastes terrible. It did help with allergies, but I was exhausted, had strange dreams, unable to drive, and had to cancel a trip. I had the worst fatigue 36 hours after taking Dymista and that was with two nights of sleep. It made me feel drunk. It ruined my weekend. If one dose has this affect, long term used could have terrible side effects."

sleepy (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have a broken nose - a pretty good one. I am starting to be able to breathe through my nose again. My smell is getting better taste seems fine. I just get sores in my mouth - ulcers. I didn't know it was from the medication but mouth wash and salty water is maintaining it. I get anxiety when I first use it. Maybe after a bit but it's clearing my nose and it helps sleep."

Cheap shot (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 8, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "After 1 month of anti inflammatories I used dymista and got relief wirhin an hour. My allergic reactions are still unknown today but pains associated were gone in an hour. Pains returned after an hour but after steadily using for a few months, and being removed from the affected building, I returned to normal."

AniaS February 5, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "Since I have been using this spray, all my runny noses and blocked nose have all stopted,. This product has changed my life and I would recommend this 100%."

Ian R (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 18, 2018

For Allergic Rhinitis "So far, amazing! First time since I was a small child am I able to breathe thru my nose. It's like a miracle. I always said no to surgery although docs have told me for 25 years to do it. FYI Flonase and all those other sprays never did anything for me. Zyrtec D was the only thing that helped, a little bit."

Art Teacher December 16, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Dymista is the only spray that keeps my sinuses unblocked. Without it I get sleep apnea and my hearing is affected. I also use a daily Nasal rinse. I've tried other sprays, but Dymista is the only one that really works for me. It's $50 Australian, but lasts for a few months."

Ladymaureen October 18, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Used for post nadal drip. Ineffective, horrible residue, sore throat, crackly voice, headache, one earache, and just did not alleviate original issue"

juras (taken for less than 1 month) September 21, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "If you have allergies that are year around or seasonal please try this medicine. Take it daily and continue taking Zyrtec once a day. Within 90 days of being on it I almost forgot I had allergies. If I get off of it longer than a few months all of my symptoms come back so I know this medicine works. It's pricey with most people's insurance so please go online to the manufacturer or website for the drug to print out the coupon."

Nicole C. (taken for 2 to 5 years) September 6, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have had sinusitis for last 4 weeks - doctor prescribed dymista & I have had it for the last 2 days. The worst drug I've ever taken. Felt weak & emotional - on the verge of tears. Had to go to bed at 7pm. It was an expensive experience as it cost me €42"

Shemom1 June 23, 2017

For Allergic Rhinitis "Truly life changing!! I have suffered really badly all my life, tried dozens of different treatments and nothing helped. Was given this 5 days ago and my symptoms have practically disappeared. I am still struggling with itchy eyes but will continue with my eye drops and antihistamine tablets for these. I have been able to take my dog for a walk, open the windows, hang out my washing and sit in my garden with hardly any sneezing or nose blowing. I feel I'm a human being again. Can't recommend it highly enough."

Chazbudz June 19, 2017