User Reviews for Dymista

Learn more about Dymista.

Allergic Rhinitis 50 reviews 876 medications

6.8
Summary of Dymista reviews 50 reviews 6.8

Reviews for Dymista

For Allergic Rhinitis "MIRACLE DRUG. Seriously. Hayfever my entire life. Hayfever x 10000 in Melbourne, Australia. Tried at least 10 different allergy tablets and sprays and eye drops, from both US and Australia. I eat local pollen honey and have an air purifier in my house that runs 24/7 and still my symptoms persisted. Dymista immediately relieved my allergic symptoms -- I can breathe, I can go outside, my eyes don't itch, my hives have stopped, sneezing stopped, runny nose has stopped, headache stopped. I can't rave enough about this one. Can't believe I didn't start it sooner. If you're suffering seasonal allergies just go to your doctor, get a prescription and feel the relief."

Sarah D December 13, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have a nasal disorder , depending which side i tried to sleep , that nostril blocks if i turn to the other side that nostril will block , i had a salivary gland problem that made my left side of my face swelled up especially under the ear , y went to the hospital , i was diagnosed with salivary canal infection , was sent to a nose throat and ear specialist , he prescribed 3000 ml of antibiotics a day for a period of ten days , i went back for a check up i was feeling better , y mentioned to the doctor that i had that issue with nose blockage , he prescribed Dymista nose spray , i used it the same day the next day my nose bled followed by 14 of these symptoms "

sick to the bone December 3, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I started the Dymista to fight allergies and the next two days I was dragging and begging to fall asleep. I thought "I must be fighting a cold!" Nope. Just looked it up and read the reviews. The biggest side effect is drowsiness. Ugh. So annoyed that I just used, then thought to look it up. Thanksgiving is at my house tomorrow and I'll be nodding off for my family. I also have very limited taste and smell."

ShenJohn November 24, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "My doctor prescribed this instead of the Flonase I've taken for a month. I have severely swollen sinuses, history of sinus surgeries. After a few days of use the headache has gotten so bad I have to stop use. I've had more bad side effects than benefits, including painful sinuses and dry nose. I'm better off without it."

KathyAZ (taken for less than 1 month) November 17, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Allergies had absolutely taken over my life. I was regularly sniffly if not in full blown sneezing attacks all year round. I'd tried everything I could find and nothing ever worked. When a new doctor suggested I tried this I didn't expect it to my any different but its been life changing. As long as I keep taking this one or two sprays a day, it keeps my symptoms at bay. If I forget it for two consectuive days they come back with a vengeance. Its also settled my asthma so I've been able to reduce my inhalers. Yes there's a taste from it but honestly I still couldn't recommend this enough. I'm in northern Ireland so get it free on prescription but I would absolutely pay for if I needed to."

Gettin256 (taken for 1 to 2 years) November 10, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "My ENT suggested I try Distma for allergies since Flonase had not helped. Three hours after Distma's first use I had intense needle stabbing pains in left side of head from crown moving down to ear/ temple area & then back up for "30 hours"! Very drowsy & in a haze. Then when I walk can hear something drumming in my hear, so it's back to the ENT tomorrow to find out the damage! "Do Not Use this product is my suggestion!" It seems I have a perforated eardrum!"

Bad stuff September 6, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I took this after having weaned off of Sinex nose drops due to allergies to pollens. It worked fine, but could not stand the aftertaste. I tried everything to get it to go away! I also noticed being sleepy and having dreams. Why would it make me so sleepy? Long story short, I discontinued it. I'd rather go back to Sinex and not have bad aftertaste and be more alert."

Gnila August 18, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I have suffered from hay fever allergies really bad for 5 years each year getting worse spent a fortune on prescriptions and many visits to doctors trying everything on chemist shelf. Havin sneezing attacks 50 at a time taking my breath away, running nose, sore throat, cough for 4 months of the year. Help finally arrives from a new nurse at my doctors that had really bad attacks like me and used Dymista nasal spray WOW change my life over night yes the taste is bad but just have a little water after and it's gone my parents get some sleep at night now cos only one or two sneezes and my head and runny nose has stopped I feel human again, but in England it is expensive that's why some doctors don't offer it."

Beth .n July 3, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I've had year round allergies for years and have tried zyrtec, Claritin, Allegra, Flonase, and numerous eyedrops with nothing completely alleviating my symptoms. Flonase was probably the closest, gone were the itchy eyes, puffy face, constant clearing of throat, runny nose and sneezing, but I still had that annoying itchy nose. My doctor tried dymista last year, and wow, I love it! It works amazing at alleviating all my symptoms, I feel so much better, it is really expensive though but their is a coupon to help with the copay. The after taste is horrible but a glass of water and piece of gum gets rid of it. Also, I do sneeze or feel on the verge of sneezing for about a minute after taking it. Overall, I love it."

Bethlove1 June 27, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I was prescribed Dymista after getting a severe blocked nose caused by a cold. I used Dymista for a total of 3 days twice a day (as directed by my doctor) and have since lost my sense of taste and smell. It's been 2 days since I've stopped using the spray and still haven't restored my taste or smell. Freaking out that this might be permanent?! Nothing is worth losing your sense of smell and taste - this is a horrible feeling!!"

Ntda (taken for less than 1 month) June 8, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "this nasal spray has been life changing for me. having suffered with allergy problems all year round for over 25 years ( constant sneezing,runny nose,itchy eyes and headaches) all of these symptoms have completely stopped. in short a miracle drug!!!!!"

mark evesham June 1, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "The positives for me were that it immediately helped with my itchy nose. However, it didn't completely get rid of it. I was taking it in the morning and at night and I felt so drugged and irritated. I really had to make myself do anything during the day. All I wanted to do was sleep. I've gone back to just suffering through my allergies during the day, and taking Benadryl at night. I've got two small children, so being excessively tires and cranky during the day isn't an option for me."

Southtexasmom May 24, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I had went to urgent care after suffering with the worst sinus infection I have ever had, and I've had a few along with sinus surgeries. The doc gave me a sample with no preface, just to try it, 1 squirt each nostril twice daily. I took it at 7:30pm and felt like I had been drugged. She told me nothing of the somnolent side effects and today its 2:30pm and I am still extremely drowsy, unfocused, and generally feeling like I could fall over."

Severe Sinus Infection May 23, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "My teenaged son is congested from February through June. We live in the part of Texas where you can actually watch the cedar pollen pods explode (literally). I was so excited to hear all the promises of Dymista, but every squirt caused him to have crazy sneezing fits - like 15-20 in a row! We kept trying for 3 days, but he was miserable with the sneezing. Haven't seen any other reviews mention this, so I guess we are just special : /"

TxSneezers May 4, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I got a sample 3 days ago and noticed improvement in 24 hours. My brain fog is gone, stuffiness greatly reduced and I feel better than I have for months if not years. I'll check in again after longer use. Right now I am wishing I had this at least a year ago."

Mozartsmom (taken for less than 1 month) March 10, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "The taste is awful and does last for hours . I was also given the sample without prior knowledge that I should not be driving after use. I feel so out of it , drowsy, slight nausea. I'm still waiting for my insurance to let me know if this medication is covered and how much it will be even after the coupon card . At this point its not worth purchasing . Haven't noticed any positive change either in my sense of smell or nasal breathing ability."

DanielleT March 1, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I found it to be not very effective. Yes, it helps some. for me it is less effective than flonase and Benadryl together."

Alberto K (taken for 2 to 5 years) February 26, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "Works great! Works better then using both 2 nasal sprays individually. It is much more convenient to only have to use one nasal spray and is less irritating. If your insurance doesn't cover it ask your doctor to submit a prior authorization to your insurance. My doctor's office got Dymista approved in just a few hours. Other options include using the Manufacturer's coupon from their website to get $100 off or a lower copay. Or buy the generic online from a reputable/verified International pharmacy for about $30 including shipping. Just make sure the pharmacy is verified by VIPS, has the physical address on the website, and requires a script. Generic Dymista not avail in US."

SteveO516 (taken for less than 1 month) February 7, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "After years of struggling with severe sinus pain, feeling exhausted on a daily basis due to all my allergies I now feel absolutely brilliant like I have been given a new lease of life. I wish I had been prescribed this years ago. The spray doesn't taste as that bad you just need a glass of water to wash taste away if it goes down your throat. Highly recommend people who have allergic rhinitis to ask for this nasal spray, this hasn't cost me anything due to NHS prescriptions in England Uk"

MrsH38 (taken for less than 1 month) January 13, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "I loved dymista when I started using it. Now after using several months I have horrible sores inside my nose, cold and hot chills, no energy to the point of not being able to get out of bed on my own, white spots just inside my nostrils. My nose is constantly bleeding and my family doctor justs laughs at me. I now have an appointment at an ENT."

Mickeymouse 60 January 13, 2016

For Allergic Rhinitis "The taste is bad but it works!!! If you get the technique right it shouldn't go down the back of the throat, google how to do this. When I take it I have some mints standing by just in case, this helps mask the terrible taste. I have suffered from sinusitis/allergies for years, which completely block my nose. After about 4 days of using this twice a day this started working. Now my nose is completely clear and I take one pump in each nostril every day as a preventative. It is expensive, but it's the only long-term spray I've found. In Aus I pay about $55 for it."

LauraLoo83 December 6, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I took it for 2-3 days twice a day and have lost my sense of smell...hope its not permanent. No med is worth losing the ability to smell."

mcabf November 14, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "It really works effectively taken twice daily. I have tried everything that's available in market so far the best. With insurance and discount card I pay only $14.00 so its cheap."

Benji484 November 4, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "I had horrible sinus pressure headaches 3-4 days a week. It got to where OTC medication would only work for 3-4 hours then the pressure would be back. I went to an ENT who said I had rhinitis and gave me a prescription for Dymista and sent me for allergy testing. Came back I was allergic to a lot of things. The 1st week on dymista, I had 2 headaches. By the end of the 1st month, I had not had a headache in 2 weeks. I missed 6 weeks in, and the headache came back. I won't do that again!!! This medicine has been a huge game changer for me. A lot of reviewers talk about the taste. You need to shake the bottle lightly before using, and make sure and look at your toes with your head slightly bent down. Then the spray won't go down your throat."

raquel1980 October 28, 2015

For Allergic Rhinitis "For many many years I have been dealing with hay fever allergies in spring and fall. My nose is always clogged. Sudafed and Allegra D became a normal routine for me. Dr gave me a trial of this. Loved it, the only side affect was that I could breath through my nose which is not normal for me in my life. I actually felt more active but may be just a side affect from being able to breath through my nose. They only get 9 of 10 because it is expensive, $180 without insurance, $80 with coupon card. Insurance is fighting me with pre-authorization."

CaptJIm October 24, 2015