User Reviews for Bayer Aspirin

Bayer Aspirin has an average rating of 5.3 out of 10 from a total of 6 ratings on Drugs.com. 33% of reviewers reported a positive experience, while 33% reported a negative experience.

Back Pain
6.3
Pain
Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis
Heart Attack
Summary of Bayer Aspirin reviews 5.3 6 reviews

Anonymous · November 14, 2011

For Back Pain "It works. I always take Bayer when I have a headache, and it always works. I took store brand aspirin for four days battling a headache, and it just DID NOT work at ALL. Popped two expired Bayer today and they still worked like magic on both my back pain from menstruation and the headache I haven't been able to get over. I feel so much better that I literally went online to write a review about it. If that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will. Try it, it works."

clevelandrealtor · Taken for 2 to 5 years · December 30, 2013

For Heart Attack "Good blood thinner"

olddrugs · July 24, 2009

For Back Pain "May not always numb it, but makes it bearable."

Lacee renee · January 5, 2016

For Back Pain "I have the worst back pain and I took these pills and they did nothing for me. I spent 12 dollars on this stuff for nothing."

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month · April 12, 2018

For Pain "I used this for minor tooth pain and it did absolutely nothing to ease the pain at all. Would not recommend this"

John · Taken for less than 1 month · June 9, 2022

For Thromboembolic Stroke Prophylaxis "I started taking this as thrombosis prophylaxis. After some days I experienced severe allergic reaction: I could not breath, I had rash all over my body."