User Reviews for Bayer Aspirin

Pain 1.0
Summary of Bayer Aspirin reviews 5.4 5 reviews

Reviews for Bayer Aspirin

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month April 12, 2018

For Pain: “I used this for minor tooth pain and it did absolutely nothing to ease the pain at all. Would not recommend this”

Lacee renee January 5, 2016

For Back Pain: “I have the worst back pain and I took these pills and they did nothing for me. I spent 12 dollars on this stuff for nothing.”

clevelandrealtor · Taken for 2 to 5 years December 30, 2013

For Heart Attack: “Good blood thinner”

Anonymous November 14, 2011

For Back Pain: “It works. I always take Bayer when I have a headache, and it always works. I took store brand aspirin for four days battling a headache, and it just DID NOT work at ALL. Popped two expired Bayer today and they still worked like magic on both my back pain from menstruation and the headache I haven't been able to get over. I feel so much better that I literally went online to write a review about it. If that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will. Try it, it works.”

olddrugs July 24, 2009

For Back Pain: “May not always numb it, but makes it bearable.”