User Reviews for Bayer Aspirin

Learn more about Bayer Aspirin.

Heart Attack 1 reviews 121 medications

Back Pain 3 reviews 178 medications

6.3
Summary of Bayer Aspirin reviews 4 reviews 6.7

Reviews for Bayer Aspirin

For Back Pain "I have the worst back pain and I took these pills and they did nothing for me. I spent 12 dollars on this stuff for nothing."

Lacee renee January 5, 2016

For Heart Attack "Good blood thinner"

clevelandrealtor (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 30, 2013

For Back Pain "It works. I always take Bayer when I have a headache, and it always works. I took store brand aspirin for four days battling a headache, and it just DID NOT work at ALL. Popped two expired Bayer today and they still worked like magic on both my back pain from menstruation and the headache I haven't been able to get over. I feel so much better that I literally went online to write a review about it. If that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will. Try it, it works."

Anonymous November 14, 2011

For Back Pain "May not always numb it, but makes it bearable."

olddrugs July 24, 2009