User Reviews for Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine to treat Pain

Reviews for Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine

Severe back pain. October 3, 2013

Soma Compound with Codeine (aspirin / carisoprodol / codeine): “Have tried many treatments and medicines. This is the only one that works. No side effects of any kind. I can finally sleep at night, and that is a huge plus. Am very happy that my doctor listens, and kept trying until he found something that worked. My other option was an operation, yeah that sounds like fun. I have friends that have had back surgery and now wish they had not done it. Pain is worse, only different. To sum it all up, I have been pleased with this medicine.”

Mark0526 April 22, 2011

Soma Compound with Codeine (aspirin / carisoprodol / codeine): “Soma compound with codeine works great for my back pain. ”

Anonymous July 24, 2009

Soma Compound with Codeine (aspirin / carisoprodol / codeine): “I have taken Soma compound for 20 yrs. I have TMJ and suffer bad headaches. I have tried Lortab among many prescription medications and Soma compound is the only medication that provides any relief from my headaches and& I am not addicted to it, not even after 20 yrs.”