A 138 (Aspirin, Carisoprodol and Codeine 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg)
Pill with imprint A 138 is Yellow & White, Round and has been identified as Aspirin, Carisoprodol and Codeine 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg. It is supplied by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; muscle spasm and belongs to the drug class skeletal muscle relaxant combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for A 138
- A 138
- 325 mg / 200 mg / 16 mg
- Yellow & White
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Skeletal muscle relaxant combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine
- Aspirin/carisoprodol/codeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxant combinations
- Aspirin, carisoprodol, and codeine
- Carisoprodol, Aspirin, and Codeine
- Carisoprodol, aspirin, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.