User Reviews for Aspirin / caffeine

Also known as: Anacin, BC, Bayer Back & Body, Stanback, P-A-C Analgesic, Cope, BC Arthritis, Bayer Extra Strength Back & Body, Aspircaf, Genasan, Adult Strength, Alka-Seltzer Wake-Up Call!, Anacin Max Strength, Bayer Headache Relief, Blowfish for Hangovers, Back & Body Extra Strength, P-A-C, Bayer AM, Ache and Pain Relief to Go …show all brand names

Pain
7.7

Summary of Aspirin/caffeine reviews 7.7 5 reviews

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine

Angeletia Jones · Taken for 10 years or more June 1, 2019

Stanback (aspirin / caffeine) for Pain: "The powders themselves are great for pain, bodyaches, sinuses, headache & etc. There's no denying that. My problem (as well as several other consumers) the packaging !!! Hate it !! Someone with arthritis will have a lot more trouble opening them. Should add to side effects: Outbursts of Anger, Sudden rage effects, Impure thoughts & language, Sudden Twitching , etc. That's just a few new side effects with the "On the Go Packets" Whoever came up with that idea? Whoever approved it most definitely DID NOT do a customer study/survey.. It's pitfall for someone with arthritis trying to open these "On the Go Packets" Will y'all please go back to the original packaging?? It would save A LOT of the additional side effects for all the customer's "

D J January 25, 2019

Anacin (aspirin / caffeine) for Pain: "It didn't help me with my pain in my left leg and buttocks. It's been a hour and the pain still here. l won't buy it again."

jete grande · Taken for 10 years or more August 20, 2016

Anacin (aspirin / caffeine) for Pain: "I recommend it as the best to alleviate pain. Better than Oxicodone which lasts 1/2 hour. Forget Tylenol. As a dance teacher I experience all kinds of aches and pains . Have had disk problems, hip replacement and taken every pain killer known. For me this is the best anti-inflammatory. Most drs. for some unknown reason never heard of Anacin don't know what I am taking. I am going for minor surgery in a few days and still taking. Will quit 3 days before. I take with coffee, milk, water etc. Takes about one hour to take effect and I do take right before going to sleep."

Aunt Deb Deb Deb September 19, 2015

Bayer AM (aspirin / caffeine) for Pain: "This med really works plus the little bit of caffeine gets me going. The only problem is I can no longer find it. Any suggestions?"

Smiley 4ever May 3, 2015

Anacin (aspirin / caffeine) for Pain: "Any time that I have pain from over exertion resulting in muscle pain or an infrequent headache my go to medicine is Anacin. For me it works FAR better than Advil, Aleve, Tylenol or Aspirin. This week I had pain from running and had no relief from other products but once I found Anacin I had relief within 1 hour and the relief has lasted. Once, when I had minor surgery the Anacin worked much better than Tylenol 3 that was prescribed for me. I have no idea why Anacin works better for me but it always has."