User Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine to treat Pain

Also known as: Anacin, Bayer Back & Body, BC Fast Pain Relief, BC Headache, BC Arthritis, BC Original, Bayer Extra Strength Back & Body, P-A-C Analgesic, Aspircaf, Cope, Genasan, Adult Strength, Alka-Seltzer Wake-Up Call!, Anacin Max Strength, Bayer Headache Relief, Blowfish for Hangovers, Back & Body Extra Strength, P-A-C Bayer AM Ache and Pain Relief to Go …show all brand names

Aspirin/caffeine Rating Summary

6.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 1465 medications used in the treatment of Pain.

Reviews for Aspirin/caffeine

Foxy September 16, 2020

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “ I'm writing to voice my feelings about the NEW Packaging of the individual Envelopes. You say it's because you changed Manufacturers, but I believe it's about the MONEY spent to wrap the powder in the OLD envelopes. Whatever it is the NEW Package stinks. I would really like you to bring back the OLD Glassine Packages. It's easier to open and easier to empty the product in my mouth. BRAVO! I only use BC when I have a Headache, or Muscle Pain from working out. It does work, BUT, the NEW Package adds to that PAIN.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more August 9, 2020

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “New packaging is ridiculous. I have used BC powder for over 50 years. The new package is inconvenient and difficult to retrieve all the product. I am having to consider another product, reluctantly.”

GaMan · Taken for 10 years or more June 3, 2020

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I love the product but absolutely hate the new packaging. It’s hard to get the medicine out smoothly. I just ran out of the old boxes, and I may have try a different product!!”

SAMBO January 19, 2020

Anacin (aspirin / caffeine): “I find Anacin tablets to be the only go to drug that works on every discomfort I have. From simple exhaustion or tiredness, sleep problems, aches and pains, anxiety it is a miracle tablet that works within 15 minutes. I have had stomach problems related to taking 6 or more in 24 hours so refrained from using it for 12 months. Nothing I have found can replace Anacin so now use 2-4 each day. Worth the risk to me.”

Joe · Taken for 10 years or more September 29, 2019

BC Arthritis (aspirin / caffeine): “I have the old type of packaging when I saw the change to the stick, I bought all the old ones I could find. I compared the ingredients and yes they changed the amounts from 65 mg of potassium to 59 mg of potassium. What else did they do to the product is my thought. The new product packaging sucks.”

Lane · Taken for 2 to 5 years September 29, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “Hate packaging, and when trying to get it to all come out dumped it took a breath and went into my lungs and up my nose. Talk about pain worse pain I ever had. Change back to the old packaging. The new is horrible and can be painful when it dumps in your face and inhaled.”

Kelz · Taken for 10 years or more September 26, 2019

BC Fast Pain Relief (aspirin / caffeine): “I've taken BC powder for years and most of my family too ..the new on the go packages are horrible. You can't get it all out the wrapper and I spill half of it before I can take it. If I can't find the ones in the original package I'll be changing to something else .”

DeeDee · Taken for 10 years or more August 27, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “Please go back to original formula & packaging these new things are awful. I am no longer buying your product. Bc's dont exist anymore”

Destee · Taken for 5 to 10 years August 20, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “New packaging is so not user friendly and with less medication. I will just take aspirin from now on.”

Tiffy · Taken for less than 1 month August 18, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I am a LONG time user of BC powders over 40 years and I HATE the new packaging, you cannot dispense the powder into your mouth, I have to tear the complete packet apart to get a full dose...I went to the store to find the other similar product and found they have done the same... I am very unhappy and now dissatisfied with my favorite go to pain reliever only because of the delivery method...”

Summer August 12, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “BC works best for pain in my case than other OTC products. But I have to agree that the NEW packaging is AWFUL! It’s hard to get all of the powder dosage out and often trying to achieve this, you spill it all over yourself. Please go back to old packaging!”

Necie · Taken for 1 to 6 months August 1, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “New package is awful. I called and complained. I keep a few in my purse and the package was stuck together. Ugh!”

EddieE July 31, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I have taken BC powders every since a disc removal in 1991. These have worked excellent in helping relive my back pain. The new packaging is horrible. The old folded wax paper worked perfectly delivering the powder, the new "packets" do not. Fail.”

Anonymous July 28, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I've been taking BD for about 20 years now they have the new BC's packaging I dislike it. I really wish they would go back to the old way because they do really work”

Anonymous July 20, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “Why aren't they listening? This new product does not work. Besides the ridiculous packaging- it is more acidic. I have stood by this product, recommended this product... Now- it's just junk. Sad to see they aren't paying attention.”

Anonymous · Taken for 10 years or more July 19, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “Hate the new packaging......... Go back to what has worked for years...... Until then, I am done with this product that I have used for 20 years or more!”

Frustrated July 18, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I’ve been a long time user of BC powders, but honestly if the packaging doesn’t get fixed I won’t be a future user. This new packaging doesn’t work, it’s maddening and when you already don’t feel the best, this makes it worse. Please bring back the old packaging!!”

Mad customer July 16, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I have taken BC powders for over 20 years. They are wonderful at relieving my pain. Recently the packaging has changed & I Do NOT like the new package. It does not release from the package properly. Why did you choose to mess up something that was perfect?”

annette · Taken for 10 years or more July 11, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “BC Powder OMG! What did y'all do to the packaging 1st I tried the new package, thinking ok maybe less spills, but heck, I used to take 2 packs (oldkind) now I have to take 3packs (newkind) cuz it takes for ever to get all the powder out & when u have toothpain I want relief now. Now y'all got me out here looking like a crackhead trying to find original bc package to buy online. In my area their all the new look, trust I've checked! and (when I do see them I buy them out) Fixin to check Ebay now :/ Take a poll & change it back.”

Consumer · Taken for 5 to 10 years June 2, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “The other packaging was more convenient...to label the new packaging as an on the go remedy is giving it more credibility than it is worth. I still use BC Powder because it works but it's almost as if the company is just trying to cut a few corners to save a couple of bucks and meanwhile it looks as if it's upsetting a lot of customers. Could you possibly be saving that much more money...? Just weird.”

Angeletia Jones · Taken for 10 years or more June 1, 2019

Stanback (aspirin / caffeine): “The powders themselves are great for pain, bodyaches, sinuses, headache & etc. There's no denying that. My problem (as well as several other consumers) the packaging !!! Hate it !! Someone with arthritis will have a lot more trouble opening them. Should add to side effects: Outbursts of Anger, Sudden rage effects, Impure thoughts & language, Sudden Twitching , etc. That's just a few new side effects with the "On the Go Packets" Whoever came up with that idea? Whoever approved it most definitely DID NOT do a customer study/survey.. It's pitfall for someone with arthritis trying to open these "On the Go Packets" Will y'all please go back to the original packaging?? It would save A LOT of the additional side effects for all the customer's ”

Jerry May 28, 2019

BC Arthritis (aspirin / caffeine): “BC lost customers, my wife and my self plus several of our friends, because of the stupid new stick. if you don't change back or improve the stick rubbish packaging, I promise you will lose a lot more customers!!!!”

Ej · Taken for 6 months to 1 year May 18, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “The new packaging is terrible? On the go? I think not. They are hard to open. You have to lick it to get all of the powder out. And if any else may agree, there is less product in this stupid packaging. I search every store I can that still stocks the previous BC. Some marketing mucked this up. It’s worse than the new Coke back in the 80’s. CHANGE THEM BACK!”

Patti · Taken for 10 years or more May 8, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “The new packaging is horrible! Whoever came up with it should be fired. More of the product ends up on my clothes and face than in my mouth.”

knights68 · Taken for 10 years or more May 6, 2019

BC Original (aspirin / caffeine): “I emailed BC and got this response: May 6, 2019 Dear Mr. "knights68", Thank you for contacting us. Prestige Consumer Healthcare is sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our product. Please note, the company needed to change the BC due to manufacturing constraints. Rest assured that BC formulation is as effective as it always has been and the amount of powder in each packet is the same. We trust that as you continue to use the new packaging you will become more comfortable with it. To help ensure you are obtaining the full dose, we’d like to provide you with a couple tips: 1) Shake the pack so powder settles on bottom 2) Pinch and tear pack at the notch 3) Turn pack over and tap the bottom & sides to help all the powder come out. If you have additional concerns or questions please contact us at 800-443-4908 so that we can resolve your issue. Kind Regards Kyle Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc.”