User Reviews for Amoxicillin to treat Bladder Infection

Also known as: Amoxil, Apo-Amoxi

Amoxicillin has an average rating of 5.2 out of 10 from a total of 5 ratings for the treatment of Bladder Infection. 40% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 60% reported a negative effect.

Amoxicillin Rating Summary

5.2/10 average rating

Compare all 65 medications used in the treatment of Bladder Infection.

Anonymous April 14, 2012

Amoxil (amoxicillin): “I started feeling better within a half of a day. This was good because I had been suffering for 6 days trying to get into the doctor. I feel much better now with no side effects. I had a terrible reaction in the past to Cipro so I was happy to try another medicine that worked better for me.”

Peggy P July 4, 2015

Amoxil (amoxicillin): “I had to stop taking this (amoxicillin liquid) after it made my throat swell up and affected my breathing. I strongly believe that it was the yellow colouring in the medication which caused this rather than the drug itself as I have had allergic reactions to Tartrazine on several occasions and I now read labels thoroughly. I wish medications could be prescribed that do not have added colourings as a large number of people, like me, are allergic to several azo dyes.”

BANSALA · Taken for less than 1 month August 21, 2020

Apo-Amoxi (amoxicillin): “I had a very complicated and terrible UTI which was hard to get rid of. Tried apo-amoxicillin in hope for it to clear all the bacteria and end these constant symptoms. HOWEVER this drug did absolute nothing in helping me UTI, I noticed no improvement at all. I took Apo-Amoxi for 6 days, 250mg 3× per day. I got no major side affects except for a mild headache. Now I have been switched to keflex which is way better.”

Anonymous June 24, 2008

“Great.”

Negative_Forever · Taken for less than 1 month September 5, 2019

“Terrible - caused chronic inflammation in scrotal area and severe constipation - a huge mistake I made in taking it”