User Reviews for Proventil

Asthma, acute 1.0
Summary of Proventil reviews 6.6 8 reviews

Reviews for Proventil

Austin Scott December 7, 2017

For Asthma, acute: “The worst medicine ever. I feel very bad when I take this medicine. I also get welts and bruise like sores on my back and arms after I inhale this medicine. It appears every time. I don’t feel better at all. This medicine makes me sicker.”

Laflin · Taken for 6 months to 1 year August 1, 2016

For COPD, Acute: “Getting a lot of blisters on my top of my hands stop using this for a while and blisters disappear”

Anonymous July 31, 2011

For COPD, Acute: “I find that using 30 minutes before activity is much more helpful than the recommended 10 - 15 minutes. My COPD is in the moderate stage.”

Tennisfan1305 January 28, 2010

For Asthma, Maintenance: “It works, but every time I use it it causes my heart to speed up really fast and my hands to shake. I avoid it, and I won't use it even if I know I should. I've used it between or during classes and had a hard time note taking because my hands would not stay still. Of course, the important thing is being able to breathe...”

Anonymous October 4, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance: “If it weren't for this drug, I would not be alive. It has saved my life on numerous occasions of asthma attacks. I love it.”

Aredamenti23 September 7, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance: “Works efficiently. I've experienced NO Side Effects. I can count on this medication to work when I need it.”

wellsbells September 1, 2009

For Asthma, Maintenance: “I do not go anywhere without it!”

Anonymous January 22, 2009

For COPD, Maintenance: “This inhaler works very quickly to open airways.”