User Reviews for Proventil to treat Asthma, Maintenance
“It works, but every time I use it it causes my heart to speed up really fast and my hands to shake. I avoid it, and I won't use it even if I know I should. I've used it between or during classes and had a hard time note taking because my hands would not stay still. Of course, the important thing is being able to breathe...”
“If it weren't for this drug, I would not be alive. It has saved my life on numerous occasions of asthma attacks. I love it.”
“Works efficiently. I've experienced NO Side Effects. I can count on this medication to work when I need it.”
Frequently asked questions
- Does either Ventolin or albuterol contain steroids?
- Does coffee help with asthma?
- Can you use an expired albuterol inhaler?
- What is albuterol sulfate and can I take it if I'm allergic to sulfa?
- How do you use the ProAir Digihaler?
“I do not go anywhere without it!”
This information is NOT intended to endorse any particular medication. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners.
More about Proventil (albuterol)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- 8 Reviews
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- Latest FDA Alerts (5)
- Patient Information
- Proventil (Advanced Reading)
- Proventil Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
- Proventil Repetabs (Advanced Reading)