User Reviews for Proventil
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Reviews for Proventil to treat Asthma, acute
"The worst medicine ever. I feel very bad when I take this medicine. I also get welts and bruise like sores on my back and arms after I inhale this medicine. It appears every time. I don’t feel better at all. This medicine makes me sicker."
Austin Scott December 7, 2017
0 users found this comment helpful.
More about Proventil (albuterol)
- Proventil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 8 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: adrenergic bronchodilators
- Proventil oral
- Proventil (Advanced Reading)
- Proventil Inhalation (Advanced Reading)
- Proventil Repetabs (Advanced Reading)