User Reviews for ProAir RespiClick

Learn more about ProAir RespiClick.

Asthma, acute 13 reviews 160 medications

1.4
Bronchiectasis 2 reviews 149 medications

Bronchospasm Prophylaxis 1 reviews 14 medications

COPD, Acute 1 reviews 24 medications

COPD, Maintenance 1 reviews 46 medications

Summary of ProAir RespiClick reviews 18 reviews 1.1

Reviews for ProAir RespiClick

For Asthma, acute "My son used this medicine and told me that it didn't work. He ended up I the ER the other night because it offered no relief. Don't buy. Use the regular proair."

Asthma Sufferer December 6, 2016

For Asthma, acute "It doesn't seem to me it does much."

LaLouSo September 24, 2016

For Asthma, acute "I have been using ProAir for the past couple of months because my insurance company would not cover Ventolin. I have found that ProAir is not nearly effective and does not help my breathing nearly as quickly or as well as the Ventolin. I am very disappointed in the way it sprays! When I compare a spray of Ventolin to a spray of ProAir in the air side by side, you can see and hear the difference. The ProAir is weak and slowly dispursed whereas the Ventolin is a strong great spray with quick result."

Chidda September 15, 2016

For COPD, Maintenance "Asthma and COPD for 50 years. This product is unusable. I work outside ALL weather. To big for a pocket, AND DON'T get wet. What good is a rescue inhaler if one can't take it with them where it may be needed. Now taking a round of prednisone. First time since 2012."

never smoked (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2016

For Asthma, acute "With the old inhalers you could test fire it to make sure it was working. Now, how do you tell? I’ve used rescue inhalers for many years. The key word here is rescue. When I have an attack lose the ability to breathe deeply. When I use the ProAir RespiClick I can sometimes taste it on my tongue, just like with my old inhaler but I don’t get relief. The instructions say you have to wait over 5 minutes to get relief, but the medicine never seems to kick in. My doctor recommended this especially since there was a coupon."

Bad Medicine 2016 (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2016

For Bronchiectasis "Does not work. Doesn't even look like it dispenses anything. no relief. I might as well throw away this pos."

DanaLi (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2016

For Asthma, acute "I just read these reviews as I was no longer getting any relief from respiclick. I read someone's review stating they replaced their old respiclick with a new one and the new one worked. There is a design flaw for sure. I just opened a new one and it works now. I was about to set up a doctor appointment because I haven't been able to breath correctly for weeks. Seems like it can go bad at any moment. Not good. I will be switching as I don't have the money or the time to deal with a design flaw especially when it comes to my ability to breathe."

Oliviaestrada77 July 17, 2016

For Asthma, acute "Had no heart racing or itchiness side effects with this product, likely because it wasn't effective either! Had free coupon to try, will be going back for $50 proair...."

DrJen June 20, 2016

For COPD, Acute "It does absolutely nothing. I used the HFA and it was more effective. The new one it is just fancy, too expensive and it does not work."

Mona777 May 10, 2016

For Asthma, acute "I had asthma as a kid. I recently got bronchitis and my asthma returned. This inhaler should be recalled. It does not work. It is dangerous. I just found my girlfriends pro air hfa inhaler and it worked perfectly. I have been suffocating for 3 days on this horrible dangerous poorly designed product."

Mthreetimes April 11, 2016

For Asthma, acute "Have your doctor give you a real inhaler. A doctor told me about how you get so much more medicine with this thing. Not sure if that is incorrect or if the medicine is just ineffective, but either way, its not good."

MP99 (taken for less than 1 month) April 9, 2016

For Bronchiectasis "does not work and company doesn't stand behind the product"

adman 3 March 31, 2016

For Asthma, acute "Zero effectiveness. BEWARE!!! This inhaler will not rescue you from an asthma attack. This is dangerously ineffective."

Mo M March 8, 2016

For Bronchospasm Prophylaxis "I was given this to help with bronchiospasms due to illness. After two months of this not working, I got a refill. The second one worked. The first one did not. I called 1-888-482-9522. This is their complaint line. They requested to send me a fed ex package so I could return. I requested a refund for there is still 11 doses on the clicker. They don't give refunds."

Chris from Indiana March 1, 2016

For Asthma, acute "It did not do anything for me! Awful product!"

Goat1082 February 12, 2016

For Asthma, acute "Horrible ! My husband has asthma and his doctor switched him to the RespiClick and he gets little to no relief. With 1 or 2 hits on his old inhaler his lungs would open up, the wheezing would stop. With the RespiClick, it often takes 4 or 5 hits just to open up a tiny bit, often leading to a breathing treatment to get real relief. Why they would consider this a "rescue" inhaler is beyond me. Avoid this inhaler even if you get the "free" coupon. Not worth it."

Queen Runkle (taken for 1 to 6 months) February 9, 2016

For Asthma, acute "I also switched to the respiclick. It was zero help. It did nothing to open my airways. I didn't work what so ever. The regular HFA works like a charm. I don't understand how so many people suffer from lung problems and the pharmaceutical companies make this medication so expensive. This medication should be on the $4 plan at Walmart and Target. I have to pay 50 every month which is expensive and that's with insurance."

Newyorkcity123 January 18, 2016

For Asthma, acute "I was given Pro-air Respiclick by my pharmacy instead of HFA shortly after it came out because they had a coupon that gave me a better price. During a bad bout of seasonal allergies I found that the Respiclick gave me little-to-no relief, even when used every 4 to 6 hours. I have used Pro-air HFA for years for similar symptoms. I'll definitely be switching back. (BTW, a family member with COPD also tried Respiclick and found it less effective than the HFA)."

Miramoo (taken for less than 1 month) October 6, 2015