User Reviews for ProAir RespiClick

1 review 14 medications
COPD, Acute

Summary of ProAir RespiClick reviews 1.2 60 reviews

Reviews for ProAir RespiClick

For Asthma, Maintenance "It really doesn't work. I do not feel the powder release. I'm confused as to whether or not to take another inhalation. If I don't the problem will still be there and if I do I might overdosed. I have an appointment with my Primary Doctor in 2 days and will ask her to prescribe the albuterol I was taking before."

Krystal (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 13, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I felt nothing after taking it. Always had to revert to nebulizer. Decided to open it up and found the powder in cluncky form. I had to smash it up back to powder. Afraid of using it when it's a life/death situation."

Zar (taken for less than 1 month) August 2, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I am using the Proair Respiclik correctly but don't feel any of the powdered medicine coming out"

lh (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "Crummy product. DOES NOT WORK"

Glory (taken for less than 1 month) July 26, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I am not able to suck hard enough to release the medicine. How is someone having asthma supposed to do a quick powerful inhalation?! After watching Respiclick tutorials and following instructions several times, it did not work. With the aerosol Albuterol, I feel instant relief in the tightness in my chest. The respiclick it gives me zero relief. I have called the manufacturer and will be reporting my experience to the FDA."

S (taken for less than 1 month) July 14, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I find that it doesn't work either; I was having bronchospasms a few times this season, and the ProAir RespiClick does nothing. First I thought that it was because I had shortness of breath, but with the HFA inhaler, I was still able to get a fairly decent dose, even in the middle of an attack. Trying to see if I can switch back to old school inhaler"

SDM (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 28, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I have allergy induced asthma, depending on how harsh the allergy season is I might have no symptoms or I might get really bad asthma. So in late April through May I will typically have my asthma symptoms and attacks. This year I was given this ProClick powder inhaler and it really does do nothing. The first few doses it did leave some residue on my tongue but now after using it for 3 days it's not making a difference and it doesn't even feel like it's dispensing any medicine! $45 copay and I'm sure my insurance picked up a pretty big chunk of the cost. Total waste! The company who makes this inhaler should be investigated for fraud, imo this is a defective product."

Kevin (taken for less than 1 month) May 19, 2018

For COPD, Acute "Like most I also find ProAir RespiClick has no use. It doesn't help me. I want my aerosol instead. I would like the money back on 3 of these . I was told it would be my old aerosol and when I go pick it up it's this ProAir Respiclick ."

sharron. (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 16, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "I absolutely hate this "new inhaler " it does not work !"

Shatterd70 (taken for less than 1 month) May 12, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I had asthma as a kid. I kind of grew out of it. Recently, I have been getting very short of breath. Turns out I have a respiratory infection that brought my asthma symptoms back. I was given a prescription for a respiclick inhaler. I remember when I was a kid the feeling of the inhaler kicking in and being able to breathe again. That doesn't happen with this inhaler. I don't remember what medication my old inhalers had in them but they were a lot more effective"

Fuzzy (taken for less than 1 month) May 9, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "Used to use albuteral for my reactive asthma, for when I occasionally smoke which I know I shouldn’t. Guess I’m going to have to stop because this stuff literally does nothing for me whatsoever even after like two times the dosage. This product is going to kill someone because of its lack of symptom relief. I’m happy/ disappointed to see so many other having the same issue"

Tommy May 4, 2018

For Asthma, acute "Nothing comes out even if you use it according to instructions. Dangerous--I reported it to the FDA. If you have the same problem, please do it too."

kfbris (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 2, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I am sick of feeling horrible with this inhaler. I never get any relief. My pharmacy tells me this is the "preferred" drug of choice with my insurance plan. I pay $25.00 copay and am getting no relief for my asthma at all. I wanted to go back to my aerosol inhaler, however the insurance denied that request. We should not be made to purchase a drug that the insurance company feels is in our best interest. Listen to your patients-This needs to be recalled before someone dies from an asthma attack"

Lynnie (taken for less than 1 month) May 1, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "My insurance forced me to switch after having great results from Ventolin HFA for years. I had an attack yesterday and this did absolutely nothing. Luckily I had an older spare Ventolin inhaler in my car that helped me. I will never use this garbage again."

gsmanning1974 (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2018

For COPD, Maintenance "I don't feel like any medicine is coming out!! If the medicine is coming out than it doesn't help at all!"

Brenda (taken for less than 1 month) April 6, 2018

"This thing is total garbage. It was prescribed to me for a bronchial spasm and it doesn't help what so ever."

Lindsay (taken for less than 1 month) April 2, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "The ProAir RespiClick is HORRIBLE! I had called my pharmacy to have this prescription refilled, and they mentioned my old prescription for HFA had expired, and that they would call my doctor to have it updated. At this point my doctor's office nor the pharmacy wants to admit they had changed me to this medication, and now I'm stuck with three of these that provide absolutely no relief to me whatsoever. I had to google videos on how to use this while I'm almost dying trying to figure this out. Once I guess I figured it out, it was terrible, they mention it's some powder, and I had to do 5 inhales, which is ridiculous, because if I can't breath, how can I inhale this? Who creates these things? I can't even get a refund now for these 3 unused units! The units are horrible to use, so much they made my anxiety worsen, which made me breath with even more difficulty."

DarkFire March 28, 2018

For Bronchiectasis "This product (as stated in all the other comments) is simply garbage. I had to google the product to figure out how it worked and it just doesn’t. All the “medicine” did was make my heart race. This product gave me no relief in any way."

Dylan (taken for less than 1 month) March 8, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "Was switched by new insurance company to RespiClick after using Ventolin FHA for years with good results. Got absolutely NO relief. Very frightening. Found Ventolin inhalers with a small amount of doses left and that got me through the night. Complained to the insurance company because this unauthorized substitution with a TOTALLY ineffective delivery system put my life in danger. "Rescue" inhaler. If you don't get rescued, you can die. RECALL this product NOW!"

777Rosie999 (taken for less than 1 month) January 17, 2018

For Asthma, Maintenance "This is complete trash. The only reason I used this is because they had a coupon. I feel nothing with this. Not even sure I am getting medication rather than sucking in normal air. If I could give this a negative rating I would This is a complete joke of a product and I hope they get rid of this respiclick. Just make a stronger delivery inhaler pro air. I really wish the generic albuterol in the white can was still available."

AsthmaGuy (taken for less than 1 month) January 9, 2018

For Asthma, acute "I had Lung infection/asthma/wheezing and this provides no relief at all. Nothing comes out. I even shook it and no powder came out. My wheezing is so loud I can't sleep."

Sun8678 December 20, 2017

For Asthma, acute "This Respiclick design is horrible! In fact a few inhalers have switched to a non aerosol type recently and people who cannot breath, or have acute asthma or COPD cannot breath IN fast or hard enough to make the powdered med enter the lungs! I switched back to aerosol type inhalers on most of my inhalers because of this. You need to have a certain amount of force in the lungs to take this, and during attacks you simply don't have that breath strength and a medical manufacturer ought to know that. It also leaks and clogs up constantly. It is the same issue I had with another powdered inhaler. This is I think why others also are getting no relief. This needs to be recalled and re done! It could cause deaths."

meecepeece November 15, 2017

For Asthma, acute "Doesn't work! This is a totally ineffective inhaler. I gave it one star because I can't give it a lower rating."

Rose R October 25, 2017

For Asthma, acute "No relief."

Shandrea (taken for 1 to 6 months) October 23, 2017

For Asthma, acute "I thought we were doing it wrong! This thing feels like it does absolutely nothing. We open the click cap and I tell my son to breathe in deep (which is a lot to ask when he is coughing) and he feels nothing and it does nothing. I even tried it and can usually feel the albuterol in is nebulizer and other inhalers and feel absolutely nothing. Really what a piece of garbage, a 40 dollar co-payment and my insurance is paying like 200+ for it in addition. What a waste -- we should be reimbursed or given a replacement. Thanks for letting me know we weren't crazy!"

cuties_mom (taken for 6 months to 1 year) September 28, 2017