User Reviews for ProAir RespiClick

Learn more about ProAir RespiClick.

Asthma, acute 23 reviews 161 medications

COPD, Acute 1 reviews 24 medications

COPD, Maintenance 1 reviews 46 medications

Summary of ProAir RespiClick reviews 32 reviews 1.0

Reviews for ProAir RespiClick

For Asthma, acute "I have been on albuterol inhalers since the 80s. I went online to watch how to properly use this respliclick inhaler and quickly learned that medicine is actuated each time you open the cap and also not to let my lips block the air vent as it is right at the back of the mouth piece. Feeling equipped with good info I felt I was ready to go. Then came the moment I needed it... I opened the cap emptied my lungs the best I could (I was having an asthma attack so...could only do so much). Then I breathed in all I could...my lungs went into a vacuum (negative pressure) and they stayed that way until I released my lips from the device. Nothing left the inhaler and entered my lungs, not medicine, not air, nothing. I tried three times and the pain was so bad I don't I think I dare try again. After 3 hours with no relief I used my expired ProAir HFA and got instant relief. I am calling the FDA compliant line now."

Ben - Louisville, KY (taken for 10 years or more) May 15, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "This inhaler has caused my family much grief. IT DOES NOT WORK. IT WILL NOT RESCUE. We used it for two days as we watched our child's condition steadily worsen to a full blown attack two days ago. A call the pediatric respiratory specialist prompted a prescription for the aerosol version of proair. After just one use of the aerosol replacement inhaler, our child's condition quickly improved. I am SO glad we were able to get back to the aerosol inhaler."

Mother of Asthmatic Child (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "Got the inhaler for my son on Friday. Does not work , then pro air does not want to refund my money, but wants to replace their garbage product with another rubbish Pro Air Respiclick.. Big Pharm sucks"

Gotscrewedbyproairrespiclick (taken for less than 1 month) April 19, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "I called The pharmacy today, because this thing doesn't work. I had a asthma attack and had to use my breathing machine. It needs to be recalled."

Smoochie Maberry (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 4, 2017

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, Maintenance "Does not open lungs and does not assist when needed."

Mick lane (taken for less than 1 month) March 28, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, Maintenance "Not providing any relief at all."

Jenbungle (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 23, 2017

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bronchiectasis "I never received any relief.Not sure if it even works. I followed directions, just awful product."

Dan Allen March 12, 2017

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "Useless !!! I took it to my pulmonary doctor and told him nothing comes out. He said don't tip it that the powder will fall out. Well I kept paying for them trying to get some relief but never did. My copy being 40.00. I just kept thinking I was imagining there was nothing there. I decided to open one that showed zero doses left to see if the meds was gone. Guess what all the med was still in it. No residue from the power anywhere except inside the area they put it it. This was like the 4 th inhaler I paid a 40.00 copay for. I feel like a repayment should be in order. That's not including all the freaking anxiety attacks I had trying to get medication out of these defective devices. My other powder inhaler Anita works great. Different device"

Blueyeezzz March 12, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "Agree with everyone else. I am glad I didn't pay for it and only had a free trial. It's really useless. Could tell no difference after using it. I got more relief from an empty regular pro air (with just some residue coming out!)"

JulieS1970 February 18, 2017

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, Maintenance "I'm not a complainer but this medicine is the worst. I normally use the regular Proair inhaler and it works great but I just got back home from picking up a refill and relied it was this Proair Respiclick. I can't imagine it working for anyone as a rescue inhaler. Did they really test it on real asthma patients? We can't breathe well enough to breathe in this medication. I pray,to God they don't try to phase out the inhaler with this joke of a medication!"

Shelly Welly (taken for less than 1 month) February 17, 2017

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "I absolutely despise this inhaler. It honestly takes a lot for me to get so upset over a product, but this one is ridiculous. There have been multiple cases where I've had attacks, and my lungs are not strong enough to get the medicine out of it. I have to use it multiple times to even find a little bit of relief. I do not recommend this product"

LexiEnri (taken for 6 months to 1 year) January 1, 2017

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "It is extremely difficult to Use during an acute asthma attack. It is rather terrifying trying to be able to breath enough to actually take this medicine. My husband dug around for an empty Ventolin to stop the attack."

todolist December 26, 2016

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "The respiclick simply does not work. I have used it repeatedly when my asthma has flared up and never experienced ANY relief. Not even sure anything comes out after the click even. I have been relying on my maintenance DULERA inhaler for rescue situations. Annoyed and will be talking to my doctor tomorrow about an alternative. Garbage product."

R.p. (taken for 1 to 2 years) December 8, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "Why does ProAir keep making bigger and BIGGER inhalers!?! Over the years they have gotten huge and hard to carry around. I often carry my inhaler in my pocket or in my purse (which is small), but I just picked up the new ProAir and it's way too big. I can't even put it in my pocket. Plus I find the fact that you can't take it apart and wash it really disgusting. Directions say to wipe it off, but this thing is going in my mouth...I prefer soap and water which you can't do with this inhaler. I'm going back to the old stuff."

Nicky787898098098 (taken for less than 1 month) December 7, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "My son used this medicine and told me that it didn't work. He ended up I the ER the other night because it offered no relief. Don't buy. Use the regular proair."

Asthma Sufferer December 6, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "It doesn't seem to me it does much."

LaLouSo September 24, 2016

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "I have been using ProAir for the past couple of months because my insurance company would not cover Ventolin. I have found that ProAir is not nearly effective and does not help my breathing nearly as quickly or as well as the Ventolin. I am very disappointed in the way it sprays! When I compare a spray of Ventolin to a spray of ProAir in the air side by side, you can see and hear the difference. The ProAir is weak and slowly dispursed whereas the Ventolin is a strong great spray with quick result."

Chidda September 15, 2016

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD, Maintenance "Asthma and COPD for 50 years. This product is unusable. I work outside ALL weather. To big for a pocket, AND DON'T get wet. What good is a rescue inhaler if one can't take it with them where it may be needed. Now taking a round of prednisone. First time since 2012."

never smoked (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 6, 2016

11 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "With the old inhalers you could test fire it to make sure it was working. Now, how do you tell? I’ve used rescue inhalers for many years. The key word here is rescue. When I have an attack lose the ability to breathe deeply. When I use the ProAir RespiClick I can sometimes taste it on my tongue, just like with my old inhaler but I don’t get relief. The instructions say you have to wait over 5 minutes to get relief, but the medicine never seems to kick in. My doctor recommended this especially since there was a coupon."

Bad Medicine 2016 (taken for less than 1 month) September 5, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Bronchiectasis "Does not work. Doesn't even look like it dispenses anything. no relief. I might as well throw away this pos."

DanaLi (taken for less than 1 month) July 25, 2016

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "I just read these reviews as I was no longer getting any relief from respiclick. I read someone's review stating they replaced their old respiclick with a new one and the new one worked. There is a design flaw for sure. I just opened a new one and it works now. I was about to set up a doctor appointment because I haven't been able to breath correctly for weeks. Seems like it can go bad at any moment. Not good. I will be switching as I don't have the money or the time to deal with a design flaw especially when it comes to my ability to breathe."

Oliviaestrada77 July 17, 2016

13 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "Had no heart racing or itchiness side effects with this product, likely because it wasn't effective either! Had free coupon to try, will be going back for $50 proair...."

DrJen June 20, 2016

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For COPD, Acute "It does absolutely nothing. I used the HFA and it was more effective. The new one it is just fancy, too expensive and it does not work."

Mona777 May 10, 2016

14 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "I had asthma as a kid. I recently got bronchitis and my asthma returned. This inhaler should be recalled. It does not work. It is dangerous. I just found my girlfriends pro air hfa inhaler and it worked perfectly. I have been suffocating for 3 days on this horrible dangerous poorly designed product."

Mthreetimes April 11, 2016

12 users found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No

For Asthma, acute "Have your doctor give you a real inhaler. A doctor told me about how you get so much more medicine with this thing. Not sure if that is incorrect or if the medicine is just ineffective, but either way, its not good."

MP99 (taken for less than 1 month) April 9, 2016