User Reviews for ProAir RespiClick to treat Bronchospasm Prophylaxis

CH · Taken for less than 1 month June 14, 2019

“This inhaler is not effective for someone who can't get air into their lungs. The way it works is by sucking the medicine out of the inhaler, and for those who barely have lung function there's no way to get the medication into your lungs so you CAN BREATHE. I almost passed out today trying to get this thing to work for me, but luckily I found an old ACTUAL inhaler that saved me.”

hardtobreath · Taken for less than 1 month June 3, 2019

“The ProAir RespiClick instructions "Inhale rapidly to use"....I have a breathing problem...does this make any sense what so ever? This is the most useless delivery system for this type of indication.”

Chris from Indiana March 1, 2016

“I was given this to help with bronchiospasms due to illness. After two months of this not working, I got a refill. The second one worked. The first one did not. I called 1-888-482-9522. This is their complaint line. They requested to send me a fed ex package so I could return. I requested a refund for there is still 11 doses on the clicker. They don't give refunds.”