User Reviews for Albuterol to treat Bronchiectasis

Also known as: Ventolin HFA, ProAir HFA, Ventolin, Proventil HFA, ProAir RespiClick, AccuNeb, ProAir Digihaler Vospire ER

Albuterol Rating Summary

3.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 42 medications used in the treatment of Bronchiectasis.

Reviews for Albuterol

Jj12345 · Taken for 5 to 10 years May 19, 2020

ProAir HFA (albuterol): “They don't work”

MN181818 February 27, 2020

Ventolin HFA (albuterol): “Ventolin HFA 90 MCG Inhaler 100% effective NYS Covered”

Brent · Taken for less than 1 month February 19, 2020

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “This is a new drug for me. I was surprised I had to inhale the medication. Thank goodness I don’t have asthma. I would be frightened to death trying to inhale this medication during an attack. I’m being treated for complications after pneumonia. I did feel/ taste the powder on the back of my tongue so I think it worked. Can’t say l feel differently having taken it about 30 min ago. Keep in mind the vast majority of medications are made over seas. Do you think the FDA has teams living there to surprise inspect?”

Mrford49 March 7, 2019

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “It doesn't work ☹️☹️☹️☹️”

MamaCoughs January 31, 2019

ProAir HFA (albuterol): “I was diagnosed with bronchitis after one nurse said oh you just have a head cold. This went on for a week and I got worse and finally went to urgent care and the PA told me you have a bad case of bronchitis. He put me on a Zpack, prednisone, the proair inhaler and a non-narcotic cough medicine. I have finished the Zpack and prednisone but still take the cough syrup at night and use the inhaler during coughing attacks which are less frequent. I was so bad the first 3 days of Bronchitis I coughed constantly and took Robitussin around the clock every 6 hours and it did not help. I could not sleep as my coughing woke me up constantly thru the night . I work in cubicles, 4 per cubicle. One lady coughed constantly for a week and a half. 2 weeks later I was sick. The following week our 3rd cubicle mate was out for a week. We found out 2 people had pneumonia. I live in Utah where we have an inversion every winter (pollution hanging over the valley making people sick).”

Anonymous March 28, 2018

“Respiclick is horrible, not effective, I am already under stress and panic from shortness of breath. Pro air HFA has worked well for me for many years and is superior product. Very disappointed to have been switched”

Dylan · Taken for less than 1 month March 8, 2018

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “This product (as stated in all the other comments) is simply garbage. I had to google the product to figure out how it worked and it just doesn’t. All the “medicine” did was make my heart race. This product gave me no relief in any way.”

proairrespiclick · Taken for less than 1 month May 3, 2017

“I was given a proair respiclick the other day after being diagnosed with acute bronchitis and an upper respiratory infection. I've used proair inhalers in the past and they have always worked. I cannot suck in enough air to get the medicine out and it has not helped me at all.”

Dan Allen March 12, 2017

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “I never received any relief.Not sure if it even works. I followed directions, just awful product.”

nurse nadine · Taken for less than 1 month January 7, 2017

“Taking for bronchitis. Using ProAir HFR inhaler. Used 2 puffs x every 5 hours seemed to be helping very nicely till I tried to go to bed. I did get a steroid shot this morning so that is working against me also but I am absolutely not sleepy and it is now 1am. I usually am in bed by 930/10pm religiously. I am now coughing again and needing another dosing. I took my 5 cc of codeine cough syrup at 9pm thinking that would help be drop off to sleep but noooo. I am going to take 1 puff of the inhaler and one 5mg Ambien. I was sent home from work to REST and I can't. I have to start the Medrol dose pack tomorrow and that has always affected my sleeping without throwing anything else in on top of the mixture.”

Peg44 October 2, 2016

ProAir HFA (albuterol): “Did not work at all for me ! I was on for one week...”

DanaLi · Taken for less than 1 month July 25, 2016

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “Does not work. Doesn't even look like it dispenses anything. no relief. I might as well throw away this pos.”

adman 3 March 31, 2016

ProAir RespiClick (albuterol): “does not work and company doesn't stand behind the product”

can't breathe · Taken for less than 1 month February 2, 2016

ProAir HFA (albuterol): “Received coupon for a free trial pharmacy will not accept the offer. Out of pocket expense too much...”

Jillian51894 · Taken for less than 1 month November 22, 2014

Ventolin HFA (albuterol): “for never being on an inhaler before this works very very well. I've had a pretty bad cough for almost 2 years that was diagnosed as rhinitis and we tried nasal sprays and allergy medications this is like a breath of fresh air in my lungs. I'd recommend it, just watch for dry mouth!”

atn5428 · Taken for less than 1 month January 28, 2013

“Anxiety, tremors, dry mouth.”

Learn more about Bronchiectasis

ICD-10 CM Clinical Codes (External)