User Reviews for Excedrin

Learn more about Excedrin.

Pain/Fever 4 reviews 85 medications

9.7
Migraine 11 reviews 81 medications

Osteoarthritis 1 reviews 345 medications

Summary of Excedrin reviews 16 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Excedrin

For Migraine "I don't normally get headaches in general but when I do, they're horrible. I took an Excedrin after I developed I really bad headache upon getting off work for the day. My headache was gone in about 30 minutes tops. However, the side effects of this pill outweighed how fast it fixed my headache. I took the pill in the car on the way home and by the time I reached my home in 15 minutes I began feeling woozy. I started to feel light headed and felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I assumed it was because I was hungry but after forcing myself to eat food it only made things worse. I felt so bad that I just laid down early for the night so that when I woke up the feeling would most likely be gone. Nope! I woke up & vomitted shortly."

keilal (taken for less than 1 month) August 18, 2016

For Migraine "Ive struggled with headaches for as long as I can remember and nothing worked for me. When I found excedrin, I was hooked to the fact that it was the best. I've never use anything else since. I have introduced everyone I know to it and they always come to me, because they know I always got a bottle of excedrin with me. I just wanted to say Thank You. Your product has made headaches to me just a pain that soon go away when I take my excedrin."

Mille26 (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 24, 2016

For Migraine "I've had terrible migranes since I was 5 years old sometimes lasting 4 days and I'm 18 now, I've taken everything you can think of all of which had absolutely no effect on the migraine at all! I found excedrin at a dollar general and I only to half a dose and within 15 min my migrane was completley gone. It's like Magic. To bad it took me 11 years to find it!"

Cailey (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 23, 2016

For Migraine "I hallucinated on the tablet, I took it at night and was laughing inappropriate for a long time and my head was half in a disco and half tired. If I wasn't recorded I would not have known"

Dhimba (taken for less than 1 month) June 7, 2016

For Migraine "Excedrin is the only thing that works for my tension headaches. I haven't used anything else since I found Excedrin!"

Gols (taken for 2 to 5 years) April 29, 2016

For Migraine "I woke up with a Migraine and took this, it dulled it, but never went fully away. When I was able to take my next dose I did. Soon after my vision started to blur, my face was flushed, I felt light headed, dizzy, the room was spinning, my heart was racing (over 180bpm! Well over that), & I felt like I was about to pass out. Turns out it was a reaction to the CAFFEINE in this. I am not a caffeine free person and had never had this experience before, but the doc said the caffeine is a high dose in this. I now take Aleve or Maxsalt for bad migraines, no issues."

Carminemelody March 25, 2016

For Migraine "Miracle over the counter drugs for migraines. It makes me wonder why I haven't heard about this drug until I saw the commercial on TV lol/ Don't drink coffee with this though, it made me very shaky--to the point where my latte was visibly shaking in my grasp :("

lillynong (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 17, 2015

For Pain/Fever "I don't get headaches very often, but when I do they are bad. I take Excedrin, and it is gone in 20 minutes. "

Bomber83 October 22, 2012

For Osteoarthritis "I find that Excedrin does not do a great job for treating my osteoarthritis pain. It does a fantastic job with headaches, so I use it for headaches primarily."

Anonymous July 20, 2010

For Pain/Fever "I have used for at least 15 years with excellent results for head and body aches. The Extra Strength is great in the morning since I don't drink coffee. It relieves the morning bodyaches and gives you a perk up. I use the Back and Body at night. There's no caffeine and you don't get the 'side effects' of evening medications. Only drawback is occasional stomach bleeding (evident in stools) and occasional heart burn. Works better than Vicodin for me."

ccalvert May 1, 2010

For Migraine "I have used Excedrin for approximately 15 years and it does the trick in probably about 95% of my headaches. There are a few that it does not stop but the trick really is taking it at the first sign of a headache and not waiting. Usual relief comes in approximately 15 to 20 minutes."

angiem65 March 29, 2010

For Migraine "I've used regular and migrane vesions of Excedrin and they have both work effectively. The pain relief is realized within 15 minutes of taking. I swear by this product and have used countless others when I did not have Excedrin at my disposal. I highly recommend this product."

Anonymous November 4, 2009

For Migraine "Does not work for people sensitive to caffeine. I was jittery and nervous and queasy after using a single dose. "

migranes October 20, 2009

For Pain/Fever "Had a reaction to the caffeine in the product. Extremely shaky. Not to be used when sensitive to caffeine."

Anonymous June 24, 2009

For Migraine "It's the only over the counter pain reliever that helps me."

Anonymous June 6, 2009

For Pain/Fever "It is the only medicine I had fast results with and more effective of all the prescription medicines I have tried in the past, but it has irritated my stomach a lot."

edwar morelos May 7, 2009