N Ice Eucalyptus Side Effects
Generic Name: menthol topical
Note: This page contains side effects data for the generic drug menthol topical. It is possible that some of the dosage forms included below may not apply to the brand name N Ice Eucalyptus.
For the Consumer
Applies to menthol topical: cream
No COMMON side effects have been reported with menthol cream. Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur while taking menthol topical (the active ingredient contained in N Ice Eucalyptus)
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); redness or irritation at the application site.
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to menthol topical: compounding crystal, mucous membrane lozenge, topical film, topical gel, topical liquid, topical lotion, topical pad, topical powder, topical spray, topical stick
Local side effects have included redness and irritation at site of application.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. BENGAY Pain Relieving (menthol topical)." Pfizer U.S. Pharmaceuticals Group, New York, NY.
2. "Product Information. Cold & Hot (menthol topical)." Major Pharmaceuticals Inc, Livonia, MI.
3. "Product Information. Stopain (menthol topical)." DRJ Group Inc, Carlsbad, CA.
It is possible that some side effects of N Ice Eucalyptus may not have been reported. These can be reported to the FDA here. Always consult a healthcare professional for medical advice.
More about N Ice Eucalyptus (menthol topical)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical rubefacient