VESIcare Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
VESIcare (solifenacin) is a member of the urinary antispasmodics drug class and is commonly used for Overactive Bladder and Urinary Incontinence.
This VESIcare price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for VESIcare oral tablet 5 mg is around $367 for a supply of 30 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of VESIcare has been approved by the FDA. However we either do not have pricing information for it, or it is not commercially available. More info: generic VESIcare availability
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
VESIcare Coupons and Rebates
VESIcare offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
VESIcare Momentum Savings Card: Eligible patients may save up to $50 per month for a full year; for additional information contact the program at 800-477-6472.
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Patient Assistance Programs for VESIcare
Provider: Astellas Pharma Support Solutions
- Uninsured or Underinsured
- At or below 250% of FPL
- FDA-approved diagnosis or authorized compendia listing
- Must have a verifiable US shipping address and be treated by US Doctor
- Please visit www.astellaspharmasupportsolutions.com for more information This program also provides copay assistance.
- VESIcare (solifenacin) Tablet
More about VESIcare (solifenacin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 103 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: urinary antispasmodics