Ritalin LA Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Ritalin LA (methylphenidate) is a member of the CNS stimulants drug class and is commonly used for ADHD.
Ritalin LA Prices
This Ritalin LA price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Ritalin LA oral capsule, extended release (10 mg/24 hr) is around $1,048 for a supply of 100 capsules, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
A generic version of Ritalin LA is available, see methylphenidate prices.
Oral Capsule, Extended Release
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
Ritalin LA Coupons and Rebates
Ritalin LA offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Ritalin LA
Provider: Rx Outreach Medications
- May have insurance
- At or below 300% of FPL
- Not required
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Some medications are available for a fee of $20 for up to a 180 day supply. Check the Rx Outreach website for the exact price and most current medication list. Contact Program for Spanish Application(s)/Form(s).
- Ritalin LA (methylphenidate)
More about Ritalin LA (methylphenidate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 14 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Generic Availability
- Drug class: CNS stimulants